Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 05/14/2018

@Judaline wrote:

@LoriLori wrote:

Ari Zucker/Nicole's ex-husband is coming back, Kyle Lowder.  He used to play Brady but now that there's a Brady he'll be playing someone else.  Huh?  Yep, that's it.

Not a fan AT ALL.   

OMG, me neither, never liked him as Brady or will I like him as someone else, and never knew what Ari saw in him. But, he can sing, he used to sing duets with Nadia.

He is a lot younger than Ari.

Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

I hope Theresa and Xander team up to outsmart El Fideo. I don't like either one of them but I like when a bad guy and a good guy team up because of necessity. Usually pretty amusing.

My ff finger is plum worn out from toDAY. Brady and Eve yuk. Jennifer and Eric. Yuk. Could Theresa have worn a worse color and clashing lipstick? Yuk. I'll bet when they're on the run you'll see her in jeans and running shoes, if El Fideo allowed these items in his casa. Roman taking over for Patch. THIS I like. See, I'm ez to pleez.

They will not be on the run for long, she returns to Salem on Friday.

Esteemed Contributor

Another older woman with a younger man is Jennifer and Eric.  Go, Jen!

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

And Dee Hall is 6 years older than Drake. but on the other hand, Steve is 10 years older than Kayla.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

OMG, me neither, never liked him as Brady or will I like him as someone else, and never knew what Ari saw in him. But, he can sing, he used to sing duets with Nadia.

I don't know, she's six years older than him, they had a marriage and a child, I don't see that as a big deal.  If the man was six years older no one would bat an eyelash...And I never liked him either and I thought the singing ("Sound of Music" something) was stupid!

Trusted Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

I don't know, she's six years older than him, they had a marriage and a child, I don't see that as a big deal.  If the man was six years older no one would bat an eyelash...And I never liked him either and I thought the singing ("Sound of Music" something) was stupid!

@LoriLori

My daughter

-in-law is 6 yrs. younger than my son...I tell her all the time she robbed the cradle...she just laughs....married 18 yrs.  so guess it's going well...

Respected Contributor

But Steve looks amazing for his age!!!!

Trusted Contributor

I really don't mind the age differences either.

@LoriLori  I so agree with your creepy teacher comparison for Mateo (I think that's his name).  He makes my skin crawl... 

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@LoriLori wrote:

Ari Zucker/Nicole's ex-husband is coming back, Kyle Lowder.  He used to play Brady but now that there's a Brady he'll be playing someone else.  Huh?  Yep, that's it.

Not a fan AT ALL.   

In defense of the marriage, we don't know these people in real life, we only know them on screen.  How would we know what Ari saw in him?  They co-parent and he could be a fabulous guy.

Now for those who choose there's social media to get a much bigger clue about what the actors are really like behind the scenes --  but we know nothing about either Ari or Kyle IRL or the guy who played Daniel, who she's been with now for a few years.

Honored Contributor

I need Stefan's face to heal, I'm so tired of looking at those dirty-looking wounds.