Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 05/14/2018

Spoiler
Don't have a time frame, whether it's at the wedding or before or after, but someone shoots Marlena and she is paralyzed.  
Hattie is coming back.
T-Boz is coming back.
But I doubt either of them would shoot Marlena?
Honored Contributor

I will miss Steve..even tho he hasn't had a good storyline in a long time...but he has been on Day's for many years as a cast member!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

I will miss Steve..even tho he hasn't had a good storyline in a long time...but he has been on Day's for many years as a cast member!

That's the only time this ridiculous tape-to-air delay becomes a positive:  You will have months left to enjoy him.  And the hope that maybe they will offer him more.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LoriLori wrote:

I need Stefan's face to heal, I'm so tired of looking at those dirty-looking wounds.

Stefan was healing but toDAY it's like, it's all back!! He looks all beat up again. I think he was having a little trouble with whatever they have in his nose and he had to take a sniff and a swallow. I gagged. I once came upon a device placed in the nostrils but I forget its purpose. They could have been using it on Stefan. I don't think we'll be seeing it again.

I saw something toDAY that I'm sure no one else caught. John had just proposed to Doc and as he talked I saw her staring at his mouth instead of his eyes so when he went to kiss her, she went for the outside corner of his mouth (like that's all she wanted to kiss!) but he turned his head so that he got her anyway. I wonder what that was about.

Honored Contributor

Halitosis perhaps @Judaline

Trusted Contributor

Why would Chad & Abigail keep Thomas in the room with them when talking to Justin?  How old is Thomas supposed to be?  (I thought the actor looked about 6)

He seemed old enough to understand words like prison and murder.

Trusted Contributor

@trenet  I was thinking the same thing.

Claire doesn't seem to have one thoughtful bone in her body.  She is the rudest, most self-absorbed person.  I wouldn't trust her for anything.

Honored Contributor

@trenet wrote:

Why would Chad & Abigail keep Thomas in the room with them when talking to Justin?  How old is Thomas supposed to be?  (I thought the actor looked about 6)

He seemed old enough to understand words like prison and murder.

Just looked him up, his name is Asher Morisette, distant cousin of Alanis, and he was four when he was cast so he could be four or five now.  And I agree with what you said.  Little pitchers, big ears.

Honored Contributor

I wanted to bring this up before but I wasn't sure if I already had? The other DAY when Abby confessed to Hope, and Hope had on her little recorder, she didn't read Abby her Miranda rights. I'm sure because I kept waiting for her to do it. I don't think she gave Abby the right to have an attorney present spiel either.

Honored Contributor

@luvmybeetle    Except for Maggie with Victor, I think just about all the couples now have an older appearing woman with a younger appearing man---Eve and Brady; Jennifer and Eric and, of course, Hope and Rafe.