Esteemed Contributor

All things DAYS, wk of 04/17

Hope y'all had a nice weekend!

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Respected Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 04/17

I think the actress that plays Nell is excellent - she's scary and the look she gives could kill! 

Esteemed Contributor

I'm sorry...Nell?

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

@MamaWick@hoosieroriginal.....wrong soap, I think. Nell's on General Hospital.

~H~
Honored Contributor

@SleeplessinSD, just saw you on the Judaline thread (with Easter over, assume she's coming back here today, at least I hope so!).   Welcome!   Hope everyone's holidays were terrific.

Honored Contributor

Ah, at least, some news about the new new newer newest DAYS team:

Alison Sweeney is coming back for two months! 

She hasn't started yet so do the math ahead four months or four-and-a-half.  Still, something to look forward to even for me (and I'm not a fan of hers, I think she's a horrible actress, but this is a good omen!).

Honored Contributor

Oh duh, that should have said "At last" some news.  Sick of editing my posts.  I'm the typo queen.

Honored Contributor

And now for something completely different --

You know Jennifer Landon who is playing the perv's wife is the daughter of Michael Landon, right?  Well the first time I saw her (last week) I'm like this girl is doing Jennifer Aniston.  And I'm all like wow, this girl has nerve doing Jennifer Aniston on the show Jen's dad is on!

I looked and she's had a bunch of plastic surgery and maybe it's JMO but I think she's made herself look like Jennifer Aniston.

Anyone else see the resemblance in appearance and acting?

Speaking of the Anistons I'm nervous that John is nominated for his first Emmy, it worries me that he submitted himself because he knows it's his last year?  I would miss him so much.

Respected Contributor

What a shame Allison Sweeney is coming back and I saw somewhere they have hired a new EJ.  She can't act her way out of a paper sack.  Really sorry they have decided to go that way.  It's been so nice not having her whining and screeching.  Luckily, I can turn her off.

Trusted Contributor

Uuugghh.. I agree @brandiwine.  I was so happy when she left.  Her acting is horrible.  It always seemed so forced and over the top.  I would like the real EJ to come back but not her.