Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 04/17

@brandiwine@Jackson08

I haven't missed her either...wonder what her story line will beand wonder  andif the kids will be back with her?

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@LoriLori

I hope that your wrong about John (Vic)  but we are seeing less and less of him on the show. but?

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

I'm disgusted about what we saw at the end of the show.....she could have told Brady or just left !! So this will be the reason for her leaving the show..boo!!

Show i thought was boring today.

preds 06-21-20
Esteemed Contributor

I don't think that is Nicole in bed with Scooter.  I think it is Hillary.  Maybe Nicole blindfolded him and told him no talking.  Then had Hillary come in. 

I think Jennifer Landon looks like her mom.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam, this stuff won't have anything to do with Ari's exit.  She's still taping til the end of the month so she'll air til August or September. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MamaWick.

I hope that you are right then...that it's his wife with him  and not Nicloe !!

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

I don't believe the rumors about the EJ recast for a few reasons, including that the guy whose audition tape was leaked is too young to play EJ.

James Scott, I just checked his Twitter and he's back in LA and he hasn't had success as an actor since he left DAYS, so why wouldn't he come back, especially if it's just two months.

Honored Contributor

The rumor mill is in overdrive now.  Latest one is that Sami's two-month arc will include her coming back with a very much alive Will, possibly played by Chandler.  If so he best be smirkless.  He was a great actor till he got The Smirks.

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori

If Will appears alive again ..that could really mess peoples lives...again!!!..sigh

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam, how come?

(Personally I never accepted Guy Wilson as Will so if it turned out not to be the real Will that Ben kiled I'd be fine because Guy Wilson was never the real WIll to me LOL)

I know you watch GH and Carlivati brought some key characters back from the dead on GH (along with the Nurse's Ball and the Quartermaine's pizza on Thanksgiving) and it helped save the show.