Frequent Contributor

Re: All things DAYS--February 2019 (possible spoilers!)

Really good point! Yes, the writers might have been surprised by the chemistry and supercouple aspect of Ciara and Ben. I remember Paiges murder, and it sure looked like Ben was killing her. I can’t remember the Serena and the nurse at the cabin details, but it was supposed to be Ben, of course. I mean, killing that poor nurse who delivered Abigail’s Thomas was so sickingly cruel. 

It sounds like a cheesey scary movie tactic to have Jordan dress up and impersonate Ben....but maybe.

Ben will end up being the big hero!! (More than likely) Who can forget Bo (well you had to be watching way back then!!) and his motorcycle and the famous “I want a Hero” song. I loved Bo.

Trusted Contributor

I can see Ben rolling into the cabin to save Ciara and Hope finding them and shooting Ben because she thinks he did it.

Trusted Contributor

@pigletsmom wrote:

I can see Ben rolling into the cabin to save Ciara and Hope finding them and shooting Ben because she thinks he did it.

Unfortunately I can see that too.  She is so single-minded and focused on Ben she can't see anything else.   She drives me crazy.   Now... if my daughter was dating a serial killer I might go over the edge too. 

Honored Contributor

Julie is my all time fave Days character and have loved and admired Susan since she started in 1968  She looks fab at 75, not to mention her handsome hubby at close to 94 !  God bless them both!! At one time her Mom was one of the Days writers.

Honored Contributor

Looking now at Jordan, I just keep thinking that now she is married to Justin Hartley in reall ife!!

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Julie is my all time fave Days character and have loved and admired Susan since she started in 1968  She looks fab at 75, not to mention her handsome hubby at close to 94 !  God bless them both!! At one time her Mom was one of the Days writers.

If she had any cosmetic surgery, it was perfect because she looks lovely at 75, but very natural. Doug is amazing for being in his 90's.  Right now I'm so upset with Hope. Her mind is set on Ben and no one can reason with her.

Trusted Contributor

I see it now!  Diana Cooper = Betty Davis...Just watch her eyes and facial expressions

Honored Contributor

@grandma2pkmh@DrKelli@AuntG@Shelbelle,  @Jackson08, enjoyed reading all of your posts--this thread has gotten much more enjoyable as of late. I'm back to reading it and enjoying it everyday. 

Honored Contributor

@grandma2pkmh wrote:

I see it now!  Diana Cooper = Betty Davis...Just watch her eyes and facial expressions

Funny you say that because i read that Judith Chapman is now appearing in a show in LA that is the bio of actress, Tallulah Bankhead.

Esteemed Contributor

I hope they don't drag out the Jordan is a psycho storyline.  How great would it be if Ben saves Ciara from Jordan and Hope has to thank him!!!

Julie did look beautiful the other day and it was nice to see her calm for once.

I don't like Rex and Sarah together or apart - wish they would leave Salem.