Respected Contributor

All things DAYS--February 2019 (possible spoilers!)

Thought I better get this started since February starts Friday!  Spoilers say that there will be many departures in the DAYS to come!

This month's  question--Through the years, DAYS has brought tears to my eyes.  One of the funniest moments was when I was home from college one summer and my dad walked upstairs and my mom and I were BAWLING at something that was going on with DAYS.  He got very concerned and asked WHAT'S WRONG!!??? Thinking that something had happened IRL.  When we explained that it was something on DAYS, he shook his head like we were crazy.

So the question--what made you cry most on DAYS?  I cried at weddings (especially when the real Roman (Wayne Northrup) showed up again.  But definitely when Tom and Alice died. (not on the show, but IRL).

Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS--February 2019 (possible spoilers!)

@DrKelli

same here with Tom &Alice....also when Shawn passed away...missing them

still.HeartHeartHeart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Trusted Contributor

I've cried many times over the years.  The worst was when Zack was hit by the car.  Those scenes with him in the hospital and Bo & Hope (especially) were gut wrenching.  I watched it before my hubs got home from work.  He took one look at me and thought something horrible had happened.  I had been sobbing.  I remember KA's performance was so good.  

Honored Contributor

@Jackson08

I forgot about zack...yes another  very sad day.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Trusted Contributor

@twinsister  I also think Diana is going to end up being Diana Colville.  I'm curious what she knows about Ted.  Could he be Leo's father and neither Ted nor Leo know it?  I'm hoping John is NOT his father.  

I'm loving seeing Ben.  I hope he's on the show for quite awhile. 

I was so happy to see him call out Claire yesterday.  It's been long overdue for her.

Super Contributor

Bo's death was the saddest for me.  Others were Zach's death and Johnny's eye operations.  Long ago I remember Liz singing Here, There, and Everywhere to her brother as he was dying being really sad.  Alice's funeral was another sad occasion.  I'm sure there were many more but those are the first that come to mind. 

Trusted Contributor

I remember Genie playing Diana Colville.  I don't remember her being a mean vindictive character.  Something must have happened.

Trusted Contributor

Here is Leo's Mom (actress Judith Chapman) without all that Goop on her face:

Anjelica Deveraux (Deceased)

I think that the DAYS makeup artist have been very successful at making Leo's Mom Diana look evil (and alot like Leo himself!)

Days Diana

Honored Contributor

See my last few posts on the Jan thread, some good info about John, Diana and Marlena's past.

Trusted Contributor

Spoiler
Leo hits on Brady.

John confides to Roman that Leo might be his son.

Ugh!