Trusted Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS—DECEMBER 2019 (possible spoilers)

@twinsister wrote:

So Kate knows that Princess Gina is back too.  I was hoping that Kate would have told Marlena today that Gina is living with them and not Hope.  

Between Stefano, Gina and the Queen of the Night it's like Salem is in the Twilight Zone!

I agree about those prisoners having a lot of free time and no restrictions with visitors.  What happened to sitting behind a glass wall and talking on a phone?

You're so right about "Twilight Zone", don't forget "Outer Limits" and "One Step Beyond" too !! I keep thinking that the actors must have a hard time keeping from laughing at some of the stuff they have to say/do! 

I keep tuning in - and laughing most of the time. Silly little show !!! Woman Wink

Trusted Contributor

I like how they try to give you the impression that the room the prisoners meet guests in a small and there's a guard watching them, but then there's a sign on the wall pointing directions to the phone. I realize there are jails where they have a big room for people to meet but that doesn't seem to be what this is. It's not like there are people walking through. Although Will was able to just walk in and run into Justin.

Esteemed Contributor

Between watching yesterDAYy's goings on in the world and muting the sound, then watching DOOL on my phone, I swear I am more confused than ever.

I wish they would stop going back and forth - last year to this year and back again. So now, Kate knows everything and Stevano photoshopped Rolf's pic and has sent Rolf packing for his "own good"......

Hope professed her love for John (while Doc was at the Pub talking to Kate)... John almost softened but he asked her to move out.  She left and went back to Stevano, who was texting with Chad.... So convoluted - I don't even know where to begin.

Maybe toDAY will give us more confusion.....

Oh, Eli brought JJ back home and now he is in the hospital and sees Haley in a vision - she tells him to straighten up and be a good boy.  I guess we have seen the last of JJ and his pills.....

Honored Contributor

Ok..Stephano..leaves as Gina/Hope insists  ..but where did he get his hat and scarf next time we see him??

hohum show!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

@cowboy sam I wondered the same thing.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

Ok..Stephano..leaves as Gina/Hope insists  ..but where did he get his hat and scarf next time we see him??

hohum show!

That part of ther show was very disjointed, he went out the door, next scene he was back talking to Gina again. 

Esteemed Contributor

Rafe has got to be the worst cop ever.  Why didn't he search the whole place instead of letting HoGi talk him out of it. He could see that she wasn't all "there".......

ToDAY - another disaster IMO......

BTW - can someone please refresh my memory and tell me exactly what happened with Steve and Sweetness?  Why did he leave and never come back.... It's not like they broke up or anything.....  What did I miss?????  TIA

Honored Contributor

Ciara lies to Xander. Ciara lies to Victor. The list goes on. I find her role being diminished by all the stupid lies. Get Ben released and give us a storyline that contains a happy young couple.

Respected Contributor

Don’t care for the new Ciara with the straightened hair, puffy face and push up bra. What are these writers smoking anyway?

Honored Contributor

I'm sooo tired of Hope acting like Gina...Smiley Sad

I hope that watching Kristin and Lani bring Gabi down isn't a dud...!

Tired of seeing Will,Ben in prison scenes..boring

Sonny divorcing Will.....smh...tired of it also!

What am i happy about seeing on Day's??not sure  lol!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."