Esteemed Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--August 2019 (possible spoilers)

@Judaline  - I was thinking of snow this morning and was going to ask you if you have heard from her!!!! Too funny!    Tell snow I said hi also and that we are finally looking for a little doggie.   Also - have you heard from SuzyQ?   I wonder if she ever moved?

Interesting spoiler.

Honored Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

@Judaline  and @sophiamarie  -  I thought Sarah and Rex moved out of Eric's the other day.  Why can't these two get their own apartment?  With both being doctors, they can afford it.

Did anyone notice when Eric left Vic's after having Chinese food with Will and Sonny, that he took the bag of garbage with him?  They dumped the plates in the bag and he walked out with it.  Doesn't Vic's mansion have a garbage pail?

Where is Ari?  She wasn't at her mother's wedding and she wasn't with Sonny and Will.

Agree about Nicole's ugly dress.

I just thought he was going to drop it off in the trash can outside on his way to his car. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@twinsister wrote:

@RetRN wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

Jen Lilley, aka, Teresa, gave birth to a baby girl on July 30, her name is Julie! she and her hubby recently adopted a baby too. 

Congratulations to her and hubby,  she will be a very busy mommy with 2 babies. 

She and her husband also have a foster child - a 16 month old boy.  Jen says she now has 3 kids under 3 years old!!

I am fairly sure the boy they recently legally adopted was their foster child, and now she has 2 kids, not 3. 

@Shelbelle  - I had read when they finalized the adoption of their little boy, that she also had a foster child. This week when she announced the birth of her daughter is when she said she now had 3 kids under 3 - it was on her Facebook page. 

Honored Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

@twinsister wrote:

@RetRN wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

Jen Lilley, aka, Teresa, gave birth to a baby girl on July 30, her name is Julie! she and her hubby recently adopted a baby too. 

Congratulations to her and hubby,  she will be a very busy mommy with 2 babies. 

She and her husband also have a foster child - a 16 month old boy.  Jen says she now has 3 kids under 3 years old!!

I am fairly sure the boy they recently legally adopted was their foster child, and now she has 2 kids, not 3. 

@Shelbelle  - I had read when they finalized the adoption of their little boy, that she also had a foster child. This week when she announced the birth of her daughter is when she said she now had 3 kids under 3 - it was on her Facebook page. 

Wow, I had read something totally different. 

Honored Contributor

The Hallmark Channel star, 34, and Wayne are also parents to 3-year-old son Kayden, whose adoption was finalized on June 10, and a 16-month-old son via foster care.

Copied this from article online this week!!

Honored Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

@Judaline  - I was thinking of snow this morning and was going to ask you if you have heard from her!!!! Too funny!    Tell snow I said hi also and that we are finally looking for a little doggie.   Also - have you heard from SuzyQ?   I wonder if she ever moved?

Interesting spoiler.

twin, I haven't heard a word from suzy! If I could remember her whole name and the spelling of it I could search here for her. 

I will tell snow you said hi. She has two precious little dogs. I'm a big dog person and I still have hopes that one will come to my door looking for shelter and I'll keep her, lol. Hope you shelter a dog very soon.

Trusted Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

What's Anna going to do after she gets over the shock of seeing Tony? She will probably say, 'then who is that in my pocketbook???' Ewwwww..............

That's a good one @Judaline   I can hear her saying just that & picture the look on her face.  Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

Spoiler
I just read Ted is killed on Monday 8/5
Trusted Contributor

Spoiler
Ted is going to confront Tony and Kristen, so maybe Kristen shoots him? Then Stefan finds the body and is touching it when the police come. How convenient!

Also, Brady "gives in" to "Nicole." I wonder if he will notice that it is not her body and she has no burns???

And, I think Rex also leaves that week. Not sure when Chloe leaves, but this sure doesn't give them much time to get together and leave, as many have speculated. 
Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline   Love your spoiler.  Hope it's for "life".......One down, how many more to go???