Respected Contributor

All Things DAYS--August 2019 (possible spoilers)

I'm traveling for work this week so wanted to be sure that I got this posted so that it would be up by August 1.

This month's question--remember the Supercouples of the 80s and their theme songs?!  Who was your favorite supercouple?  I have to go with Bo and Hope or original Roman and Marlena (were they part of this group?)

Have a great month, all of you!

Trusted Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--August 2019 (possible spoilers)

Thanks for starting this.  I'd have to agree with you Bo & Hope stand out in my memory as the best of that time.  I also liked Steve & Kayla.  Would you all consider John & Isabella a super couple?  I liked them too.

Super Contributor

Bo and Hope are my favorite couple of any decade.  In the 80's, I also liked Jack and Jennifer and Steve and Kayla. I think Doug and Julie and Tom and Alice were wonderful couples for every decade they were on.

Honored Contributor

I'm sure we did this topic once before? Everyone said Bo & Hope. I second that emotion.

Honored Contributor

I don't know what's going to happen, but what I would like to happen is that Tony and Stefan hit it off. That they like each other. Chad should be here to join in the fun. It could be fun if Corday believed in fun which he doesn't. 

Poor Jack. That was a dirty trick Eve pulled. He is devasted. Jen should say, 'c'mon home with me, Jack. I'll get your memory back!'

Trusted Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

Poor Jack. That was a dirty trick Eve pulled. He is devasted. Jen should say, 'c'mon home with me, Jack. I'll get your memory back!'

Lol...Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

Just what we need--more weddings. They all end up being disasters.

@DrKelli, thanks for getting this thread up and running again for another month.

Honored Contributor

@Jackson08 wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

Lol...Woman Happy

Well, she should. After all they are still married-kinda.

Trusted Contributor

I know, I agree

@Judaline wrote:

@Jackson08 wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

Lol...Woman Happy

Well, she should. After all they are still married-kinda.

I know, I agree.  I just think you're funny.  Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

Bo and Hope, Marlena and Roman,  Kim and Shane and Kayla and Steve all from the 80's, but my all ltime fave couple is by far Julie and Doug, I still love them to pieces!!