Honored Contributor

Re: Alexis Bellino is back on RHOC!

Does anybody remember one of the ladies's husbands or maybe ex husband was suing Shannon and Tamra for defamation of character once upon a time? Was this Alexis's ex husband?? I seem to think it may have been.

I do remember that Tamra could'nt stand Alexis when she was on RHOC before-she was very jealous of her..

I don't know if I will continue with this franchise anymore anyways even before adding Alexis.. 

I am tired of Tamra, they should have never allowed her back..I will try it for a few episodes and see....

Alexis's ex husband was very controlling and I think maybe Alexis wasn't shown in a very positive light back then, but who knows what shw is like now??

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN  Jim Bellino tried to sue Tamra and Shannon claiming they made derogatory comments about him. I don't know what the outcome was.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN  Jim Bellino tried to sue Tamra and Shannon claiming they made derogatory comments about him. I don't know what the outcome was.

@colliemom4 Thanks I thought it was him... Should be very interesting with Alexis and Tamra and Shannon.....Wow!

Respected Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

Dorit

Honored Contributor

This was on her birthday last week.

image.png