Honored Contributor

AGT All Stars-Finale Tonight!

All 10 acts perform tonight for the last time...They have some really good talent, it will be interesting to see who wins! 

Next Monday they will announce the "Winner"!!!!

Respected Contributor

Re: AGT All Stars-Finale Tonight!

I hope either Aiden the aerialist from Virginia or the little girl vantriloquist wins the whole thing.

And I wouldn't be mad if the black comic (sorry, I can't remember names) wins, he made me laugh out loud!!

They are my top 3. Cat LOL

Respected Contributor

Hoping for Aiden, or the little girl ventriloquist with the dog puppet.  I hope it's not a singer.

Honored Contributor

@kindred cats wrote:

I hope either Aiden the aerialist from Virginia or the little girl vantriloquist wins the whole thing.

And I wouldn't be mad if the black comic (sorry, I can't remember names) wins, he made me laugh out loud!!

They are my top 3. Cat LOL

@kindred cats I agree! I like those 3 as well. My co-worker said she doesn't think the little girl ventriloquist will win, because a ventriloquist won last season, she thinks it will  be between the singer Kodi Lee and Aiden the aerialist.. 

Honored Contributor

@HisElk1 wrote:

Hoping for Aiden, or the little girl ventriloquist with the dog puppet.  I hope it's not a singer.

@HisElk1 me too!!!!! I think it really could be Aiden!!! He is so good!

Valued Contributor

you know Kodi Lee will win..

Honored Contributor

I love the Detroit Chorus.

And that teacher who sang Sounds of Silence, not just for his voice but everything he put into it.

I could watch both of these over and over.

I also liked the 2 married dancers-such a beautiful routine but I don't think it is something that will win.

The young ventriloquist was incredible. She deserves to win too but I don't think she will.

Kodi has a wonderful voice but he is not my favorite to win, and I don't think his voice is anything great really. How much was won on all he has accomplished which I agree is wonderful but I don't think his singing is extraordinary. The same with the girl who is deaf-that too is incredible but is she a finalist for being able to sing with a good voice while feeling vibrations or how incredible her voice is?

Sometimes maybe the vote is also for the stories behind the talent.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Tom Ball makes me cry every time!

I'd like to hear him sing Hallelujah!

I don't always lol at a comic but I did with Mike E Winfield. And he is so likable!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

What did you all think of the Finale? I think the top 3 are going to be:

Kodi Lee

Kids light Balance

One of the aerialists(either the couple or the young guy).

Respected Contributor

I hope Kodi Lee does win. I think he is absolutely extraordinary.