Honored Contributor

@Suxela wrote:

They all look a hot mess! I thought Angela was older in the last season??

For the one's who claim they are in their 50's, they look awfully older.  I know 50 year old who look like they are in their late 30's.  What happened here???

@Suxela    hard living!

Honored Contributor

@Suxela wrote:

They all look a hot mess! I thought Angela was older in the last season??

For the one's who claim they are in their 50's, they look awfully older.  I know 50 year old who look like they are in their late 30's.  What happened here???

@Suxela 

They look like they were 'rode hard and put up wet'.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

I think all of the women look like they lived hard lives.

I am 65 and look much younger than all three.

i would imagine you have to be pretty desperate to go on a TV show.  They seem to be  in it for the money.  I feel sad for all three of them.

Respected Contributor

I agree with the answer "none of the above"!  I think they all look older than their purported age. 

Not to brag but at 64 I think I have all of them beat. 

Honored Contributor

Re: 90 day fiance

[ Edited ]

@Suzeecat ITA! And I'm sure you DO look good (smile). I'm 71 and people usually guess me to be 60.  I see MANY women over 50 who look nice, MUCH better than the 3 shown.

I agree with the hard living aspect. Also, smoking and drinking will age a woman quickly.

Valued Contributor

I think Jenny looks great.  She keeps her hair neat, her makeup looks nice, and she is always dressed well.

Esteemed Contributor

To me they all look older than they are, most especially Angela. But God Bless Them, none of the 3 know it. All 3 appear to have no reservations about going after and then stripping down and getting it on with younger men. Could those younger men possibly actually find them physically attractive? Well maybe so. They say there is someone for everyone. Or are they forcing themselves to go through the motions because of ulterior motives? That's what I wonder. 

Honored Contributor

@Glittergal wrote:

I think Jenny looks great.  She keeps her hair neat, her makeup looks nice, and she is always dressed well.

It is just that stringy greasy bleached hair she has....it looks a mess

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@Glittergal wrote:

It is just that stringy greasy bleached hair she has....it looks a mess

Her hair does not look greasy or stingy to me.  I  think she has a very nice figure too. From the back or from a distance, she  looks like a young women.

When you get close, it is clear that she is older.

Esteemed Contributor

They all look like they have been rode hard and put away wet...... JMO

I also wonder why Jenny is always wearing a scarf around her neck.  She has a lot of them.  Could it be that she "thinks" she is hiding her neck??