Honored Contributor

Without a doubt, Jenny looks the best, even though  she is the oldest of the three. 

The posted photo is not the best of her...  I think she has nice skin, hair (when she can wash it) and a nice figure.  

I’d hate to have someone taking photos of me in a foreign country where I didn’t have access to a hot shower and the ability to blow dry my hair and do my makeup as I usually do. 

Respected Contributor

@Grouchomarx wrote:

None of the above? I guess Angela is the worst because she looks awful, is grossly overweight, sloppy, cussing, smoking, drinking, violent, scantily clad hot mess. The other two have more composure. 

LMAO!!!! I just had to repost this quote....it is truly spot on LOL!

Respected Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

They all look like they have been rode hard and put away wet...... JMO

I also wonder why Jenny is always wearing a scarf around her neck.  She has a lot of them.  Could it be that she "thinks" she is hiding her neck??

I think Jenny wears scarves all the time to cover her aging neck. I heard that was a trick for doing that! 

Honored Contributor

@SWEET wrote:

@sophiamarie wrote:

They all look like they have been rode hard and put away wet...... JMO

I also wonder why Jenny is always wearing a scarf around her neck.  She has a lot of them.  Could it be that she "thinks" she is hiding her neck??

I think Jenny wears scarves all the time to cover her aging neck. I heard that was a trick for doing that! 

JMO when it becomes the norm people start to figure out why it's being done!

Honored Contributor

Laura has less wrinkles.  None of them look very good.  I think Laura looks way better than the other two.