Honored Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance--new season--November 3

HSB seems to have covered it quite well and I agree with Yellow - brava for knowing all those names.   Smiley Happy

That first two-hour piece - good grief!   It was mostly a pillow talk episode and, granted, I have not watched that iteration of the show because I was not interested and NOW I know why!   That just makes a stupid show stupider.  Yeah, not a word, but that's how stupid it is.   Smiley Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

So - I have a question, stupid as it may be.....

Why is it the Americans always are the ones to go to the foreign countries to meet their "soulmates?"  Why don't the foreigners ever come over here?  People from other countries DO come here on visits, don't they?  Does anyone have an answer for me?

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

People are comparing one of the new guys to Blake Shelton lol.

blake.PNG

@colliemom4   No way!

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

blake.PNG

@colliemom4   No way!

I dont see it lol

Valued Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

blake.PNG

Not even close.

Valued Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

@Mmsfoxxie    Hi - try this:  Go to google and type in "ET online with Darcy"  It should be the first video... She is still wearing that gold sparkly dress and boy, is she ever......... HTH

Drunk as a skunk, and looks like the Cat Woman. She better stay out of the sun, her face will melt.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@DrKelli wrote:

Hey all, can we keep our discussions to the current 90 day season since it has started?  Otherwise, this turns into a cornucopia of all reality!  Thank you . . .

Is this YOUR THREAD?  Are you the boss incharge? Seems like it.  Maybe those here want to just chat it up and not go by RULES  you set.  Is that OK?

I agree Dr. Kelli.  There are threads out there already for the other shows.

Honored Contributor

All I can say is "Oh My"..... over the new crop.  You can almost see where the producer's influence is placed.  The small boy child is another Zilla (can't remember her whole name) but jeeze, I looks like they are told to act up and reminds me of the bad behavior of the Quints (5 little girls).... another show I watch.  They took the 5 girls out for an introduction to vegetables... at the age of four!  Most of us introduced our children to the taste of vegetables in the form of strained foods as soon as they were ready to eat real food?  And the one that says "It tastes like socks"... come on, that had to come from a producer. 

I watched the new 90 Day show but it's even more outrageous than the last .... maybe I watch based on the outrageousness.... Woman Wink 

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Esteemed Contributor

Has anyone watched Dr. Phil today???  This girl applied for the 90 Day Fiance show and was accepted but they cancelled 4 days before showtime because one of her "boyfriends" had a record for child abuse, etc...... LOL  Oh my  Of course, he said it was all a lie and it was really someone else, yada, yada.......

Honored Contributor

For me, the worst part of this initial episode was seeing Angela in the previews for the next episode.  She was getting botox or something.  Sorry, girl, but you need a hella lot more than botox!   Plus, please just go away!!

Smiley Very Happy