Respected Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance--new season--November 3

@HSB1204  yes get ready this was just the 1st show. There are 2 couples they didn't show yet. I started a new thread cuz we were busy talking about the other season. I had to write down their names until I get a few shows in. Can't wait to see who stays together or not. I thought it was a good show and we will see how all of this unfolds. 

Respected Contributor

I swear, I spent more time yelling at the tv than I have in previous seasons.  My favorite line of the night was when Anna (the woman in Russia who doesn't speak Russian, I'm actually not sure of her name) said "Sasha isn't going to leave me. Our relationship is perfect".  Oh honey, if you really believe that, there is something very wrong with you.

As for the 40 something guy who is bringing the 22 year old Brazilian model here, man, you aren't fooling anyone.  I love his kids though.  They are very funny.

The south african who is going to be living in the 'shed'--i see another Luis and Molly situation there.

Anyone want to guess how many of these actually get married?

Honored Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

What a messed up bunch! I think we can all agree that these people's kids seem to have more common sense than their parents which is scary. I don't understand why people with kids even want to put them through something like this. I'm sure it's overwhelming enough if your mom or dad brings home someone new but now it's also someone from a different country who in many instances don't even speak English.

Anna and Mursel - How can they be in love? They can't even communicate with each other! She has no idea what he's saying and he's just guessing at what she's saying! I almost fell out of my chair when I saw that he's 38. He looks closer to 50. I feel sorry for her kids. How are they supposed to get to know a man who can't even speak English? Why has he not been trying to learn if he knew that he was moving to the US?

Tania and Syngin - Here's another sex freak who immediately has to tell the world about her bedroom habits. No one cares! I'm sure Syngin will be impressed when he finds out that he'll be living in a shed.

Emily and Sasha - Sorry, but how could she live in Russian for three years and still not be able to order a cup of tea? My husband spent three months in my home country and was able to learn my native language without even trying! Is Sasha just going to leave his other two kids in Russia?

Michael and Juliana - What a gross douchebag. I'm sure he fell in love with a 20-year-old model for her mind. Or not. Even his kids think it's a joke!

Robert and Anny - She sure has an attitude problem. The first thing she wants when she comes to the US is an iPhone. She seems extremely shallow and rude. She doesn't care about him or his son. She just wants to come to the US. It became very obvious how unfit she is to become a step mother when she was sending him angry emojis just because she couldn't get the money he sent her. Why is it his job to support her?

Bravo to you for knowing their names lol.  The way things are now I would think the kids would be uneasy having a strange person move right into their home.  The lady with 3 boys yikes what are they going to think.  When I got divorced years ago my son never met anyone I dated until I felt it was ok.  I went out when he was with his dad.  I am not understanding these people with kids.

Respected Contributor

There is no way any reputable doctor would let Angela tote a baby.  She would never give up smoking and drinking.  It's one thing when a woman gets pregnant on her own, but the doctor would have to implant the egg....not happening.

Honored Contributor

The hyper kid that jumps on the dad and girlfriend's head. Driscilla # 2 but a younger version.

Honored Contributor

@sissel wrote:

@colliemom4  wow! I read that Ericka Jane & Denise are busy and they don't know if they will return to HWOBH makes sense now. We lost Lisa V. & if we lose those 2 what is left? Ericka wasn't on much last season & her husband is paying his debt that he owes seems Ericka making the money. Now Darcey is getting some small acting jobs. LOL I got to see this movie. 

@sissel  They always seem to find replacements for these shows. I didn't know that about Erika. I hadn't watched it in a long time. I saw the O C group not long ago and it's worse than 90 Day lol.

Respected Contributor

Hey all, can we keep our discussions to the current 90 day season since it has started?  Otherwise, this turns into a cornucopia of all reality!  Thank you . . .

Respected Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

What a messed up bunch! I think we can all agree that these people's kids seem to have more common sense than their parents which is scary. I don't understand why people with kids even want to put them through something like this. I'm sure it's overwhelming enough if your mom or dad brings home someone new but now it's also someone from a different country who in many instances don't even speak English.

Anna and Mursel - How can they be in love? They can't even communicate with each other! She has no idea what he's saying and he's just guessing at what she's saying! I almost fell out of my chair when I saw that he's 38. He looks closer to 50. I feel sorry for her kids. How are they supposed to get to know a man who can't even speak English? Why has he not been trying to learn if he knew that he was moving to the US?

Tania and Syngin - Here's another sex freak who immediately has to tell the world about her bedroom habits. No one cares! I'm sure Syngin will be impressed when he finds out that he'll be living in a shed.

Emily and Sasha - Sorry, but how could she live in Russian for three years and still not be able to order a cup of tea? My husband spent three months in my home country and was able to learn my native language without even trying! Is Sasha just going to leave his other two kids in Russia?

Michael and Juliana - What a gross douchebag. I'm sure he fell in love with a 20-year-old model for her mind. Or not. Even his kids think it's a joke!

Robert and Anny - She sure has an attitude problem. The first thing she wants when she comes to the US is an iPhone. She seems extremely shallow and rude. She doesn't care about him or his son. She just wants to come to the US. It became very obvious how unfit she is to become a step mother when she was sending him angry emojis just because she couldn't get the money he sent her. Why is it his job to support her?

Bravo to you for knowing their names lol.  The way things are now I would think the kids would be uneasy having a strange person move right into their home.  The lady with 3 boys yikes what are they going to think.  When I got divorced years ago my son never met anyone I dated until I felt it was ok.  I went out when he was with his dad.  I am not understanding these people with kids.

@sunshine 919  I Googled the couples' names since I already lost track of them after I finished the show. Cat Tongue But yeah, I find it a little disturbing that the kids don't even get to meet this total stranger before they move in.

Respected Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

I swear, I spent more time yelling at the tv than I have in previous seasons.  My favorite line of the night was when Anna (the woman in Russia who doesn't speak Russian, I'm actually not sure of her name) said "Sasha isn't going to leave me. Our relationship is perfect".  Oh honey, if you really believe that, there is something very wrong with you.

As for the 40 something guy who is bringing the 22 year old Brazilian model here, man, you aren't fooling anyone.  I love his kids though.  They are very funny.

The south african who is going to be living in the 'shed'--i see another Luis and Molly situation there.

Anyone want to guess how many of these actually get married?

@DrKelli   No matter how many warning signs there are I'm sure they'll all end up getting married because they're so blinded by the love of their life. Cat Frustrated

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

Hey all, can we keep our discussions to the current 90 day season since it has started?  Otherwise, this turns into a cornucopia of all reality!  Thank you . . .

Is this YOUR THREAD?  Are you the boss incharge? Seems like it.  Maybe those here want to just chat it up and not go by RULES  you set.  Is that OK?