Honored Contributor

I agree that these people don't belong together *but* I DO think if any couple has a ghost of a chance of making a successful marriage, it might be Shaeed and Bilal. They seem to communicate well and got the pre-nup business sorted.

She owned a yoga studio in Trinidad and he is now open to having a child with her. Time will tell, but these are the only 2 that have a chance.

Anybody?

Valued Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance -- My Take!

They are both very self absorbed and strong willed and lack insight into other people. But I do believe their shared religion will perhaps keep them together. They have both showed willingness to grow and mature together and that bodes well for them. The show seems to show the bad side of every participant. 

Detachment isn't the absence of love but the ability to take care of yourself in the midst of someone else's choices.
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Love my grandkids wrote:

I agree that these people don't belong together *but* I DO think if any couple has a ghost of a chance of making a successful marriage, it might be Shaeed and Bilal. They seem to communicate well and got the pre-nup business sorted.

She owned a yoga studio in Trinidad and he is now open to having a child with her. Time will tell, but these are the only 2 that have a chance.

Anybody?

I tend to agree. Most of the other couples do not have financial stability. In today's economy, that will certainly present its own set of challenges. 

Regular Contributor

Yes, I agree that Shaheed and Bilal are mature and communicate pretty well.

Then there's Emily and Kobe. OMG, train wreck! She got her parents to pay for their wedding which surprised me. Wait until she makes the big announcement about her second pregnancy which she concealed from them.

Honored Contributor

One of the truly numerous things that irks me about Emily is that she knows that, due to the kids, she won't get tossed out on her butt like she deserves.  Of all the bunch in this season, she probably angers me the most.  Now Kobe is trapped with kids and this horrible woman who has no value whatsoever beyond cranking out kids.   /rant

Respected Contributor

What puzzles me is two episodes ago, Yve was saying she wanted to postpone the wedding. Said she didn't have time to look for a venue.

Now suddenly, the wedding was arranged and they're a happily married couple. 
This show is so fake, but I continue to watch this scripted "reality"show. Lol.

I'm waiting for the tell all.

Honored Contributor

@deeva wrote:

What puzzles me is two episodes ago, Yve was saying she wanted to postpone the wedding. Said she didn't have time to look for a venue.

Now suddenly, the wedding was arranged and they're a happily married couple. 
This show is so fake, but I continue to watch this scripted "reality"show. Lol.

I'm waiting for the tell all.

Yve seems to use him.  As soon as he arrives she leaves her son with him.  Not fair to her son.  He really does not know this man.She seems really imature.  I hope this stuff is scripted, hope these people are not what they seem to be on the show.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 I can't stand her, don't think much of her as a mom and her friends, frankly, are pigs. And that's the nicest thing I can say about them. They're as fake and shallow as she is and they have to always be displaying their breasts!

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt Didn't these two idiots know anything about birth control? 

Esteemed Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@sunshine 919 I can't stand her, don't think much of her as a mom and her friends, frankly, are pigs. And that's the nicest thing I can say about them. They're as fake and shallow as she is and they have to always be displaying their breasts!

@Love my grandkids   You mean "the squad"????  LOL  I can't stand her.....  She could be his mother.  These women are so desperate, it's pathetic.....