Respected Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance Happily Ever After March 17

Is Karen having a mid-life crisis? She looks ridiculous in that photo.

Respected Contributor

@DJs mom  Avery is a former highschool gymnast/rebelious teen who converted to Islam and moved to Syria to be with a nice looking socially awkward Muslim dental student. All seems hunky dory on the surface, but it creeps me out how he lied about his location being in the USA (he had never been to the USA) on a muslim dating app when he met her- and he was about 8 years older than her and she was I think 18 at the time.  I just don't think that she looks good in the head covering and ankle length baggy long sleeve dresses. He gets to wear t-shirts and shorts on hot days and she has to cover up? Smiley Frustrated

Avery & Omar Are The Definition Of A Successful 90 Day Fiancé Couple ♡ : r/ 90DayFiance

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@SportyShorty07  Yes we've got a lassie dog. They're sensitive. Pretzel arms Smiley LOL They are both very thin. Maybe that's one of the things that attracted them to each other lol. Cholesterol can sometimes be heriditary. My husband has always been active but he had to start taking medication for it around 20 years ago. Your numbers can also rise with age. I know mine has gone up as I've aged though it's not high.

@colliemom4  Lassie dogs are so cute Smiley HappyHeart!! You're right- maybe they're both attracted to eachother's pretzel arms! Yep, cholesterol is an interesting thing- it definitely can be hereditary and in some genetic cases it can be very high and the person is super healthy and has zero artery issues. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@colliemom4 wrote:

@Citrine1 @DJs mom  IMO Karen was dressed like a 1960's singer wannabe lol.

@colliemom4  Hahaha Smiley LOL I laughed out loud at your description of Karen's gold outfit and wig! She really does look like a 60's singer wannabe- all she needs is a tambourine and blue eyeshadow Smiley Very Happy.  I'm really surprised that Karen isn't wearing one of her hundreds of miniature cowgirl hats to the reunion Smiley LOL.

Respected Contributor

@novamc1  Gino turns my stomach too- his skin is so blotchy from a bad diet, he wears those ridiculous small hats, his whiny voice and his mannerisms- Jazmine is not attracted to him at all and she's kidding herself and us when she tries to show chemistry with him on camera. Jazmine has had so many botched plastic surgery procedures that its genuinely unnerving to look at. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@DJs mom wrote:

Is Karen having a mid-life crisis? She looks ridiculous in that photo.

@DJs mom  I looked her up and she's 56. You'd think she'd be past the midlife crisis point by now. I think she's just a nutter like Angela and some of the others that think they look hot wearing total trash that they're about to burst out of. The shorts actually weren't as bad as some of the other outfits I've seen her in.

Honored Contributor

@SportyShorty07 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@Citrine1 @DJs mom  IMO Karen was dressed like a 1960's singer wannabe lol.

@colliemom4  Hahaha Smiley LOL I laughed out loud at your desceiption of Karen's gold outfit and wig! She really does look like a 60's singer wannabe- all she needs is a tambourine and blue eyeshadow Smiley Very Happy.  I'm really surprised that Karen isn't wearing one of her hundreds of miniature cowgirl hats to the reunion Smiley LOL.

@SportyShorty07   LOL! Maybe she'll throw one on before it's all over with. She's a nut!

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4  Hahaha I always have taken delight in Karen's mini cowgirl hats! Smiley LOLSmiley LOLHeart 

Respected Contributor

@SportyShorty07 thank you for the picture and synopsis. Yes, now I remember Avery. Her family and friends were shocked when she converted to Islam and moved to be with him. I remember her mom travelled to Syria with here when she first went. Gosh that was a while ago. I forgot about them. Thanks again.

Valued Contributor

Looking at Karen, it's easy to see how Chantel turned out to be a self-centered, materialistic, and superficial young woman - The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Karen's husband is a weak wimp whom she walks all over, and I wonder if Chantel is hoping to find someone just like him, but with movie star looks and lots of $$$$

While "Nutalie" frustrates me to no end, I kind of feel sorry for her, if at this point, she really thinks she's going to find a man to take care of her AND her mom?

I suppose she could find a rich, OLDER gentleman who wants a trophy wife - But she'd better find one soon, because she's almost 40 years old, and even the Sugar Daddys don't want a dried up old babe. Smiley Tongue