Honored Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance Before The 90 Days

All of these people are helpless losers in life.... as well as having criminal histories....

makes for really good trainwreck reality TV though!

Respected Contributor

I was really irritated with that Rickey character in Columbia--he was still sitting in that restaurant at 8:45 and the girl STILL hadn't shown up after texting she would be late and there by 7:30.  He should have gotten up and left.

Jon must have a heck of a criminal past.  I thought it was hilarious that one of his friends said "I hope you didn't tell her you were 6 foot tall" and the other one said "Yeah, subtract a foot from that and you would be right".  He was really short because SHE is pretty short and he was only about an inch taller than her.  He must be Welsh (they are not very tall people if they are 'pure').

I hope Tarik doesn't have a catfish situation either.  I actually like him.  I'm sure this is just editing though.

And the Nigerian fiasco--I can't remember that broad's name, but she is crazy.

Esteemed Contributor

Ugh @DrKelli that whole situation with the guy sitting in the restaurant in Columbia was really sad to me.  I agree that he should have left, rather than wait and wait for her.  He seems like a nice guy and I feel bad for him.  I'm anxious to see how this plays out.

I also think Tarik seems really nice, but his situation is definitely fishy and probably "catfishy".  I think his beautiful Phillipino woman might turn out to be a man.  

I had to laugh when the Nigerian guy's friends were referring to his lady as "grandmom". I can't remember her name either, but her character is certainly memorable.  LOL 

Respected Contributor

@Citrine1, I laughed at that too.  And the purse that had the Lord's Prayer on it.  Does she know for sure that the mom is Christian?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The woman going to Nigeria is Angela. I'm sure she meant well with the purse, but it was funny and tacky looking! Who knows...the woman she's giving it to may like it. Sorry, but Angela's daughter reminded me of a grown up Honey Boo Boo. 

Valued Contributor

I am the only one who was bothered by Angela's flinging of her hair, constantly playing with it, and scratching her head at the bar/restaurant?

She's big and bold, loud and proud, a smoker and a drinker. Michael is against smoking. This should be interesting.

Respected Contributor

Who is in the taxi? Poor, poor Rickey is being conned. His 14 year old daughter has more sense than he does.

Respected Contributor

I think Rickey was the only one in the taxi last night although Tarik took one to the airport in Virginia.

Does anyone else think Karine looks different this season?  I can't quite put my finger on it, but her face looks different to me.

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

I think Rickey was the only one in the taxi last night although Tarik took one to the airport in Virginia.

Does anyone else think Karine looks different this season?  I can't quite put my finger on it, but her face looks different to me.

@DrKelli  I thought she looked different too. Her hair looked longer, darker? Perhaps she's wearing extensions? However her face didn't look quite the same either. Hmmm.

Regular Contributor

If she is pregnant that could cause a change in her face.  Wait until her father finds out she is pregnant and not with her fiance.