Honored Contributor

90 Day Fiance Before The 90 Days

Who will be watching this crazy mess tonight? Rachel will arive in England. Can't wait to see what this guy she's meeting is all about, or for Paul to meet with Karine's parents and show them his criminal records, though I have no idea how they will read them since they don't speak English. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance Before The 90 Days

I will be watching this crazy show and these crazy people! Lol

Honored Contributor

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

I will be watching this crazy show and these crazy people! Lol

@Goldengate8361  LOL! Good. I'm watching part of the last episode now. My husband even knows who some of these people are though he's usually watching tv in another room when it's on. 

Honored Contributor

It's on here right now.  I won't say anything more.

Honored Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

It's on here right now.  I won't say anything more.

@GCR18  Yes. It's on here now too. I'm watching now also.

Honored Contributor

They are all crazy & delusional!  It's unbelievable!

Honored Contributor

Nope. That last batch was all I could take!

Honored Contributor

I feel sorry for the lady with the baby being stood up like that. I wonder if she knows his line of work or that he lives with his mother? Jesse has nothing to offer. He's so arrogant. Why would a woman Darcy's age settle for that, especially from someone his age?

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I feel sorry for the lady with the baby being stood up like that. I wonder if she knows his line of work or that he lives with his mother? Jesse has nothing to offer. He's so arrogant. Why would a woman Darcy's age settle for that, especially from someone his age?

@colliemom4  I agree with you on everything!  I think Rachel is not only crazy but taking too big of a risk by taking her young baby with her on this adventure....who does that?!

I also feel like giving Jesse a smack and telling him off.

I don't understand why they all can just meet someone from the US. I guess there wouldn't be a show then! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@haddon9 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@colliemom4  I agree with you on everything!  I think Rachel is not only crazy but taking too big of a risk by taking her young baby with her on this adventure....who does that?!

I also feel like giving Jesse a smack and telling him off.

I don't understand why they all can just meet someone from the US. I guess there wouldn't be a show then! Smiley Happy

@haddon9  Yes.There's something obviously wrong with Rachel. Her entire situation is beyond bizarre. Jesse definitely needs to be put in his place. He's got a lot to learn. Hopefully he'll eventually have to eat a big slice of humble pie! He needs a pie thrown in his face! 

I think most people don't understand why the cast members can't find a mate here. The fact that they can't really makes you wonder......