Honored Contributor

Re: 90 Day Fiance Before The 90 Days

So, she's still married to the father of the girls?

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

@chickenbutt  No. That was just written on the pic. 

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@chickenbutt wrote:

@chickenbutt  No. That was just written on the pic. 

Thanks!  Smiley Happy  Sorry about that.

Esteemed Contributor

@chickenbutt Yes, I think Karine is from Brazil.  To be honest, I don't really remember either.  I knew who you were talking about though!

Esteemed Contributor

That guy Frank -- Darcy's ex husband -- what's up with his hair?  Looks like a wig.

Honored Contributor

@Citrine1 wrote:

That guy Frank -- Darcy's ex husband -- what's up with his hair?  Looks like a wig.

Smiley Very Happy  To me, it looks like his hair - but with a really bad haircut.   Smiley Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

@colliemom4  .....which country is Paul working in the bar?  I didnt know he was working.

I am not fond of Darcy or Jesse.... I felt Darcy interfered in the meal in this last episode.... and thin skinned Jesse walked out.... they are not a good couple.... I am glad they have separated and called it a day.  Those girls dont need all of this chaos.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't know how much of this show we can believe anyway.

Didn't we find out that Rachel and Jon (from England) were really married and he is the baby's father?  So, what's up with that??

Just when things were really getting hard to believe, it looks like they really are.  LOL

Someone, please tell me it's not so....

Esteemed Contributor

When Darcy and Jesse went grocery shopping, he didn't know how to use the debit card.  The cashier had to tell him to "just swipe" so that must mean that Darcy gave him her card.  I swear. these women are totally desperate.  He didn't even pay for the groceries.  If it wasn't sad, it would be funny.

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

When Darcy and Jesse went grocery shopping, he didn't know how to use the debit card.  The cashier had to tell him to "just swipe" so that must mean that Darcy gave him her card.  I swear. these women are totally desperate.  He didn't even pay for the groceries.  If it wasn't sad, it would be funny.

Oh wow, I missed that one totally.   I remember thinking 'wow, he paid?  That seems so out of character for him'.   D'oh   Smiley Very Happy

Some of this fake stuff is starting to get to me with this show.