Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: ❤️❤️ Y & R February 2018...SPOILERS! ❤️❤️

@Luvitorleaveit1, I think you're the first one on this Y & R board to agree with me that Hellary is losing too much weight.  She's starting to look unhealthy as well as losing her cuteness.  In that white outfit yesterday, she reminded me of a little pointy elf.  Not trying to be funny.  If she's doing the weight loss on purpose, she needs to find a good mirror.  Or an honest friend.

Tessa reminds me of the lady from The Munsters.

@Luvitorleaveit1wrote:

I getting sick of Victoria and JT playing school kids with overactive hormones I'm ready for the bomb to drop now.  What is JT really up to?

I hope Hillary isn't sick if she loses any more weight her eyeballs will merge into each other.

I never warmed up or liked Tessa so even though Noah doesn't have luck with women I am glad that relationship didn't work out, since his cop fiancee got killed I haven't seen anyone I liked him with anyway.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Esteemed Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie- I thought Hillary looked fine when she came back from maternity leave then she started losing weight but still looked ok but now omg she and Victoria together look like two sticks that can start a fire!  I'm starting to gasp when she's on camera.

Yesss.....Tessa could have easily blended in with the Munsters one of my favorite shows by the way....LOL.

Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxiewrote:

@Luvitorleaveit1, I think you're the first one on this Y & R board to agree with me that Hellary is losing too much weight.  She's starting to look unhealthy as well as losing her cuteness.  In that white outfit yesterday, she reminded me of a little pointy elf.  Not trying to be funny.  If she's doing the weight loss on purpose, she needs to find a good mirror.  Or an honest friend.

Tessa reminds me of the lady from The Munsters.

@Mmsfoxxie  LOL  Actually she straight up resembles Herman himself to me.   

Honored Contributor

Lol...@Luvitorleaveit1, @Laura14, we're in agreement!

Not quite Herman, though, lol.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

Summary for Monday, February 26th from soaps.com:

In her hospital room, Sharon wants Mariah to help her convince them to let her go home. She’s determined about finding out who did this to her – they don’t deserve to be running around free. They discuss Phyllis’ theory that Chelsea did it because they figured out she was ripping off Fenmore’s. Sharon nods when Mariah calls it a fantasy, then asks about Nick. Mariah admits he was pacing the floor worrying and clearly still cares about her.

At the ranch, Victor opines that Chelsea will slip up. He grimly informs Nikki under no circumstances will he allow her to abscond with Adam’s son. Victor barks orders at someone in the phone, then turns back to Nikki, who ruminates that at least Chelsea had the sense to bring Christian back. She loves both the boys so much. Victor know she’s as heartbroken as he is. He wants to go over to see Nick, but Nikki isn’t sure that’s advisable.

At the Club, Phyllis and Hilary discuss the Chelsea scandal before talk turns to Devon. Hilary worries he’s furious with her; she may have lost him for good. Phyllis isn’t discouraged. Hilary tells Phyllis about him making out with Simone. Phyllis thinks she’s a temporary distraction. Hilary reveals that he told her not to waste her time trying to get him to forgive her. Phyllis advises her to step back and let the Simone thing run its course, then reminds her Devon once dreamed of building a future with her. Hilary wants to refocus on finding a donor to have a baby.

At the penthouse, Nick tells Christian, “Sorry man, it’s just us.” He explains Chelsea and Connor will be the ones going on the secret trip – they’ll stay home with the rest of the family. Nick vows to help his boy through this. “It’s going to be okay.” Phyllis arrives, and Nick invites her to say ‘I told you so’, he deserves it. Phyllis notes he’s suffering now, so she won’t let him have it. Nick thanks her for being so stubborn and not letting it go. She’s sorry she couldn’t stop Chelsea. Nick sighs – he should have trusted her. He mentions Chelsea left a letter and questions her leaving Christina behind. Phyllis guesses she was worried about a kidnapping charge. They talk about Chelsea conning everyone and taking advantage of Nick. He’s glad he saw her true colors before she adopted Christian. Phyllis intercepts a call from Sharon, and Nick continues talking. Phyllis leaves to deal with something.

Nikki and Victor arrive. Nick’s surprised to see his father. Victor is there for his family, in this case, his grandson. The grandparents fuss over Christian. Victor cheerily explains to Christian that he inherited his toughness, while Nick grumps that toughness isn’t the only thing that matters.

At GC Buzz, Hilary looks through the donor database and daydreams about giving birth to a son…who is then taken away by the donor father. She then imagines being pregnant and meeting the donor, who gets arrested for murder. Mariah appears and Hilary shudders, she’s done with sperm donors. Mariah encourages her – regardless who the father is, she will still be the mom. Hilary says the insemination thing suddenly feels wrong; she doesn’t want to make a mistake. There will be no sweet baby unless she meets a man and falls in love. Mariah is comforting her as she cries when Devon walks in. Hilary puts up her guard. He wants to talk business, but she feels his investment should be hands-off. Devon lectures about how the show will be run, and Hilary quits. Devon challenges her to read her contract – if she quits she has to repay him. Hilary questions why he won’t let her go. Devon reminds her she is the show – that’s what he bought.

Phyllis arrives in Sharon’s hospital room, and the blonde sneers that she’s lost it. Phyllis retorts that Sharon needs someone to fill her in on what’s happened and she’ll enjoy rubbing it in how wrong she is. Once Sharon knows everything, she can’t believe Chelsea would go that far. Phyllis thinks she was trying to delay Sharon telling Nick the truth about Christian. She notes the secret is safe now. Sharon questions lying to Nick for the rest of his life. Phyllis says Nick is shattered and asks, “How cruel can you be?” They bicker about whether to keep the truth hidden. Phyllis tells Sharon if she does this to Nick, she’s no better than Chelsea. “Think about that!” Sharon sighs.

A Look 👀 Ahead to Tuesday, February 27th:

Victoria seeks answers about JT.

Honored Contributor

Monday February 26:

Hilary quits GC Buzz

Mariah comforts Hilary.

Nick receives a visit from Nikki and Victor.

Phyllis leans on Sharon to keep quiet.

Tuesday February 27:

Victoria turns to Reed for answers about JT.

Phyllis is surprised by Victor.

Sharon makes an admission.

Wednesday February 28:

Nick learns the truth about Christian.

Ashley wants Billy's help.

Victoria and Jack plot.

Thursday March 1:

Victor and Nick come to an understanding.

Nikki has suspicions about Victor's motives.

JT receives advice from Lily.

Friday March 2:

Jack and Ashley come together in a crisis.

Nick gets an unexpected visitor.

Devon learns Hilary has a secret.

More...

Jack lets the insider information Victoria gave him slip in an interview with a business publication, as part of their plot to get Ashley out of Newman Enterprises and back to Jabot.

Ashley is suspicious when she spots Jack talking to Victoria.

Jack and Victoria's alliance runs into an obstacle.

Coming up...

Billy makes an admission.

Victoria strikes against Ashley.

Devon and Hilary share a close moment.

Lily reaches a decision.

Victor makes changes.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Luvitorleaveit1wrote:

I getting sick of Victoria and JT playing school kids with overactive hormones I'm ready for the bomb to drop now.  What is JT really up to?

I hope Hillary isn't sick if she loses any more weight her eyeballs will merge into each other.

I never warmed up or liked Tessa so even though Noah doesn't have luck with women I am glad that relationship didn't work out, since his cop fiancee got killed I haven't seen anyone I liked him with anyway.

Agree about Mental-Vicki and JT... See, once again, these writers don't know how to do 'romance', a staple of soaps, so they revert to what they think of as 'hot sex'... More times than not, it's poorly staged, not well acted, not particularly believable, and actually pretty laughable... Then, they invariably over-do it... They've done it with Billy and Phyllis, they're doing it with JT and Victoria, they're trying to do it with Cane and Lily (but nobody cares), they tried (completely unsuccessfully) to do it with Chelsea and Nick... and they did it with Adam and Chelsea, which, incidentally, was the only time it sort of worked... and that... was thanks to Adam...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Well... now that this Chelsea debacle is drawing to a close... and unless they clear it up better next week... there's still no explanation as to why... Her needing a 'safety net' just does not fly. She owned a supposedly successful business, she ostensibly inherited from Adam... She would've been inlaws with Daddy GotRocks... Money should not have been an issue... If they don't do anything else, they need to come of with a reason that makes some kind of sense for her to have risked everything for an extra backroll... Although she left him behind, the story about being unable to leave Christian because he and Conner had grown so close was also a complete disconnect... unless Adam figures into this somehow... And if Adam does figure into it somehow, why the big push for a quick wedding to Nick... For the sake of the show's integrity, dwindling though it might be, I really hope they offer reasonable closure to this one...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

@stevieb  Agreed- they need to wrap this storyline up better than it is now.  I am afraid we will not get any convincing answers.  

Respected Contributor