Honored Contributor

❤️❤️ Y & R February 2018...SPOILERS! ❤️❤️

Summary for Thursday, February 1st from soaps.com:

Cane recreates Paris at home for Lily, who misses a call from Ashley while they kiss. Cane, dressed as a French waiter, hands Lily a menu and she invites him to join her. Cane says he’s cleared his schedule and they’ve the house to themselves, so Lily also agrees to stay home for the day. Talk turns to Sam. Lily can’t help but remember how he came into their lives, but says he’s an innocent baby, and adds being there with Cane is perfect.

At the Club, Ashley leaves Lily a voicemail and takes a call from Nikki, who wants to meet to talk.

JT calls out to Reed at home to hurry. They bicker about Reed sleeping in and not doing his homework. Reed snaps that JT doesn’t respect him – they didn’t even tell him they were getting back together. JT thought he’d be happy about getting the family back together. The only family Reed recalls there included Billy. He leaves, and JT leaves Victoria a message about checking in.

At the penthouse, Nick and Chelsea kiss and he asks if she banked that cash. She assures him it’s safe and sound. The doorbell rings – it’s Phyllis with the news about the fraudulent mirror site selling Chelsea 2.0 line. She reveals Hilary brought it to their attention, and they deduce it must be an inside job since it wasn’t a knockoff. Chelsea asks Phyllis to keep her posted. Phyllis assures her they’ll catch the culprit. Later, Nick asks Chelsea why she seems uncomfortable when the found cash is mentioned. Chelsea admits she and Adam used to talk about having a back-up plan. Nick says she can talk to him about anything.

At GC Buzz, Mariah fields a call from Devon, who asks her to come by his office; he’s having an employee meet and greet. Mariah balks, but eventually agrees.

At Crimson Lights, JT phones Cane, who isn’t interested in meeting about work, then texts Victoria, who still hasn’t contacted him. Phyllis notices his frustration and they strike up a conversation. JT opens up about his divorce and Phyllis commiserates before adding that Victoria’s lucky to have him back. She reassures him about Reed also. JT feels she turned his day around, then complains about his work not being fulfilling. Phyllis thinks she can put his skills to use investigating a crime. JT’s reluctant as he works for Cane, but Phyllis will keep the ‘side hustle’ between them. After, Victoria calls, but cannot talk to JT due to a meeting.

At Hamilton-Winters, Devon reveals to Tessa and Mariah that they are the only two he invited – there is too much tension between them and he won’t have that vibe in the office. They have to talk and fix this. Once alone, Tessa apologizes for stealing her words from her journal – she could not have been more wrong – but thinks they wrote a great song together. Mariah can’t trust her. Tessa would do anything to repair that and proposes they start over. Mariah concedes she could never hate her.

In the dining room, Ashley runs into Lily, who is being treated to a spa day by Cane. Ash updates her that she’s established at Newman and making radical changes at Brash & Sassy to blow away the competitors. She wants the world to see what Jack lost. Lily learns Ashley plans to utilize her in ways Victoria never would have.

Nikki appears, so Lily excuses herself. Ash figures Nikki has rethought her working with Victor, but Nikki wants to reassure her she won’t cause trouble for her personally or professionally. Ashley’s taken aback as Nikki explains she and Victor have an ‘arrangement’ and assures Ash she can get as close to Victor as she wants. Ashley has no interest in rekindling anything with Victor, though Nikki insists if she changes her mind, it’s okay by her. Up at Hamilton-Winters, Tessa tells Devon things are better with her and Mariah.

At home, Cane has a massage table set up for Lily and acts as her masseuse. They end up kissing passionately. Later, Cane gifts her with a bracelet and suggests they renew their vows. Lily agrees – she’ll never stop loving him.

Back at GC Buzz, Mariah listens to Tessa’s song.

Chelsea takes a call at the penthouse from Phyllis, who informs her JT Hellstrom’s on the job, but not to say anything.

A Look Ahead to Friday, February 2nd:

Nikki makes a connection.

Honored Contributor

Re: ❤️❤️ Y & R February 2018...SPOILERS! ❤️❤️

I don't get it?  Today when Cane came flying home after seeing Lilly on the computer with the baby....why did he skip the meeting and come running home?  She was just singing and holding the baby.

What did she expect her to do?  Did she expect her to hold him while he was sleeping.  What did I miss?

I know she's having trouble bonding with him but did he worry about the baby's safety?  I don't understand?

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66, I don't think he feared for the baby.  I think he saw that Lily had a lot of emotion that she was holding back.  He already knew that he had lied the day before about not being able to watch Sam for him.  Besides, the client was late showing up.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

Lord!  Everytime an actor decides to leave the show, the writers come up with some stupid exit SL.  Chelsea is doing a faux Chelsea 2.0 line?    Suddenly she needs a lot of money, huh.  To sneak away.  As I mentioned before.....is she going to be on the run with Conner?  I can't see Victor letting her do that with his grandson

Some are speculating that she is arranging to meet Adam and ride off into the sunset.  And leave Christian who is really Adam's son?  There are a lot of loose threads to tie up.

Chelsea is due to leave in February.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

Cane and Lily's movie and face sucking marathon was not only boring, it was gag-worthy... And then Noah and Mariah had to hit the movies too... I guess they had to get their money's worth out of that set...

And then, there's tedious Nick giving tedious Noah career advice... As if...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie, so the PTB knew she was leaving apparently with all this silly drivel. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It is silly, but maybe if they'd given Chelsea this sort of 'dark side' story line a long time ago, she wouldn't have become so boring. I do wonder, though, why she or Adam would need to be hording money. They should both be pretty well set, unless going on the run she or they don't want anyone to be able to trace them via bank accounts. As always, things are pretty half baked. The writers try too hard coming up with these complex story lines and just show how really out of their depth they are.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie 

They so rarely have decent exit storylines.  (Offhand I can’t remember one.)

Will they show some never-seen flashbacks of Chelsea and Adam having some sort of contact about the faux Chelsea line?  

I would hope she would take both Christian and Connor with her.

If she is going to join Adam and, since he doesn’t like Nick, would Victor really mind since he knows he can find them whenever he wants.

He’s probably already gotten a GPS chip implanted into the boys!   

Honored Contributor

Hahahahaha!  @trenet GPS chip planted in the boys?  Ya think?  Yes, Victor would go that far.  But I can't imagine that they, especially Chelsea, would abruptly take Christian away from Nick.  How cruel.

Respected Contributor

I was reading up on the possible Adam recast news and saw an article that stated that rumors were swirling that Justin was going to make a cameo for Chelsea's exit and that there would be no recast for Adam.  Don't know how reliable that story is though.