Frequent Contributor

I too often buy Susan's clothes. Today I was tuned into her early morning show and had to turn it off because Susan was yelling I her enthusiasm to describe her jeffings. It was so off putting and plain obnoxious. I agree with other posters that trying to buy a piece while she is going on and on about how to wear the item is very difficult. I have to give the hosts credit as it must be extremely frustrating working with her. 

Susan we love your clothes and want to purchase them, but you make it a frustrating process. Please tone it down. I used to watch many of your shows now I rarely watch and when I do I find I leave the broadcast before it is over because I cannot stand the hyperactivity and loud speaking.

Occasional Contributor
Spoiler
đź’–

I am a new and enthusiastic buyer of Susan's.  It only took a couple initial purchases to get hooked on her attention to detail, super nice fabrics and flattering designs.... Not to mention overall quality of tailoring.

With that, I do agree with others about getting through the colors FIRST and yet I personally love her exuberance and vivacious enthusiasm.

I LOVE SUSAN AND HER DESIGNS! 

New Contributor

IMO the Susan Graver line has gotten quite pricey since I started watching QVC many years ago. Also, Susan, you seem to be a nice person, but could you please stop talking and interrupting the hosts? Your "enthusiasm" is making it nearly impossible to concentrate on the very product you are wanting to sell.  

Esteemed Contributor

Calm down? Are you kidding or what? Woman LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@uri74 wrote:

I turn whenever she comes on.  Even with the volume down I can't take it. But worst  of all is her interrupting of hosts.  That is rude and a poor example. The hosts are so gracious putting up with her. Her clothes might be great but I can't watch long enough to buy. 

I am surprised no one has addressed this with her successfully 

so many comments

this is not host bashing

just stating the facts

obnoxious 

She will never change if anything she is getting worse.Woman Frustrated

Trusted Contributor

When is the time that sheis not on qvc?I hardly watch much anymore,but when I do there she is.

Frequent Contributor
misprint.....it's obviously "calm down".
Esteemed Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

@june22 wrote:

@portable28 wrote:

my head is spinning...clam down Susan Graver.

CLAM down? HUH?  LOL!

Well, there is an expression "to clam up", so why not "clam down"?

Although I think we all know the OP meant "calm down".  And with that I have to agree.  I just cannot watch any of her shows and I'm afraid QVC will do nothing to address the situation.  There have been many complaints, requests, pleadings, threads over the years about it and nothing has changed.

Perhaps Susan is just incapable of "calming down"?  (Or......shriek!  Maybe this is her "calmed down" demeanor?)  Woman Surprised

Could be... ? who knows?

Occasional Contributor

Can not watch when Susan is on, I turn the channel. She makes me more nervous than I already am. Wish she could calm down not just a little , but a lot and the poor host does not have a chance to open their mouth to tell you anything. God Bless Them

Honored Contributor

I don't listen to her live.  Just go to the computer and yes...buy, buy her clothing.  That woman produces clothing other women want.