Regular Contributor

trouble printing out return labels

Anyone else have trouble getting the return labels to print out. I have had a problem. I can get the return summary but it leaves a blank page for the label. I have not changed any settings on my printer or computer, what can I do to get the label to print out..or is it QVC keeping me from returning things..

Frequent Contributor

Re: trouble printing out return labels

All of my orders come with a return label so the few times I need to return or exchange an item, I use the enclosed label.  Don't you get some kind of label with your receipt?

Respected Contributor

The last thing I returned did not have a return label.  It was there, but blank.  I printed one out and used that. 

Don't know what the reasoning is for this?  Fewer people will return an item because of the hassle of going online and printing out a return label??  I know many who don't go online, or don't have a printer!  

Honored Contributor

@MaeE    If you can't print a label, contact our mods by email at qvcsocialteam@qvc.com. and they'll send you one.  Include the order #You can also make your own by writing all the pertinent info on a sheet of paper.  Don't forget your name and address.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

No problem at all. Had to exchange something recently; label printed out with easy steps to follow. Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

I would say most of the time a return label is  included...

but occasionally... they forget to include a receipt..just happened to me recently with Kirks Folly reading glasses....nothing enclosed...

the other reason someone  needs a return label...

they have misplaced or already discarded their receipt...

Regular Contributor

ya'll act like I'm a dummy. I have been a customer for 30 yrs and returned many items, some I had to print my label, some I used label enclosed. Recently the summary prints out but the label page is blank when I have either thrown the label away or there was none..I know how, I am wondering why it won't print out. what setting has changed while they are changing their website, which I hate btw...my browser don't like it either... Ya'll can go on with your snobbery and I'll not ask anymore questions you can't answer..

Trusted Contributor

@MaeE, I have to say, I don't see how any people who answered your OP were being snobbish, nor posting anything that would make you look like a "dummy". Everyone answered your OP with helpful suggestions and experiences that they have had (or not had) with label issues. Why are you being so defensive and well, rude to them?
Contributor

I have also had issues for last two days trying to print a return label, it comes out blank. I actually called customer service and they emailed me one but when I opened it, same thing it was blank. So you’re not the only one. I called back and they are going to mail me one. Can’t waitt see how this ends. 

New Contributor

I'm having trouble too! I had thrown away the one in the box because I really didn't think I'd return the item. Well once I used it, I knew I needed to return it After all. Therefore trying to print it off the app. I get to "print label" and it freezes up. I'm beyond frustrated!