Everything has changed with QVC since Lisa R. left. And I am soooooooooooo sick of  TSV's. Way tooooo much time spent on them. Tonight, there was a whole hour of Perricone, then following Shawn's show, there is another whole hour of Perricone, and still Shawn has to have Perricone in the middle of  her show too. Enough is enough. It is just too much so I mute them or turn the channel. QVC is getting boring anyway.

Trusted Contributor

I checked the program schedule.  Nothing today or tomorrow. 30 miles away the mall has some sales that are interesting and I printed the coupons just in case.  It will be a beautiful day to take a drive through the woods and miss the traffic.  On the way I will stop at a Baby's R Us.  My great grandbabies are 2 months and 18 months and growing like weeds.  Their personalities change every week.  Time to buy the next size again.

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

So, watch something else on tv.  QVC is a retailer, not an entertainment channel.  They are gping to give air time to the products that bring in the most money. 

Oh the 'must be working for them' mantra.... They need some new material. It isn't a matter of entertaining or not... If a significant number of customers have reached saturation with the same tired things over and over again then finances suffer... and the last financial reports indicate that they have, indeed, suffered... So I guess doing the same old thing and expecting stellar results isn't working so well for them anymore...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

I'm surprised HOBO does so well with $70 layering pieces, to get the look on TV it would be expensive.

Respected Contributor

I first shopped with QVC in 1991.  They sure have changed a lot since then.  I don't think they've changed for the better.  Watching QVC was kind of like going to a mall full of all sorts of different stores with nice, unique and quality merchandise.  Now it's just like only shopping at Wal-Mart and buying nothing but Faded Glory and their other store brands (but paying more for it lol).  Seems like it's just the same core items in rotation over and over again. 

Honored Contributor

@MarthaStewardess wrote:

I first shopped with QVC in 1991.  They sure have changed a lot since then.  I don't think they've changed for the better.  Watching QVC was kind of like going to a mall full of all sorts of different stores with nice, unique and quality merchandise.  Now it's just like only shopping at Wal-Mart and buying nothing but Faded Glory and their other store brands (but paying more for it lol).  Seems like it's just the same core items in rotation over and over again. 

It is exactly. Just an endless rotation of the same few items and brands... only at higher prices and costly shipping... And they really have to wonder why they're not posting stellar sales numbers... Get real, Q...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...