Honored Contributor

Look at it this way:  MORE TIME TO READ!!!!!   Books are better!!!

Honored Contributor

I'm one of those that shops online, but never watches on tv.

I only see online videos when I'm checking on an item.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Depending upon the day's theme, emphasis and/or TSV, there are entire 24 hr periods I don't tune in to QVC for more than 2-3 minutes because ALL the merchandise in that 24 hr period is of no interest to me.

It's their choice to do this and I wish they didn't do it, but I suppose QVC doesn't care who doesn't buy on any given day as long as sales overall bring in revenue. For all those who don't buy or watch on a fashion day, they may well watch and buy on an electronics, Xmas, shoes or WEN day. It is definitely more boring for viewers but the money still comes in over time.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

I rarely watch Q anymore.  I'm tired of vacuums, mattresses, computers, tvs, skin care, SG, and more.  They've shown the same products so many times that even I could recite their shpeel.   I love shopping online and might occasionally check Q for something but it's only if I can't find it cheaper and with free shipping elsewhere.  

Occasional Contributor

Could not agree with you more. QVC is going down hill. Nothing new, new designers, nothing new from them. Over priced as all get up. I have been with QVC for over 20 years and find their presentations to be tedious, and too chatty . Clothing and jewlery are focused too much on fashion and no where near enough on style. They have gotten rid of some quality designers like Simonton, and we rarely see anything new or innovative.QVC needs to go back to what made them great and get away from the gimmicks and illusions.

Honored Contributor

@MoonchildeMakes sense to me.  After all, should I happen to go to any department store, I try to avoid even walking through the men's department or the children's.  I have no use for them; still no reason to get rid of them.

I'm even like that at the supermarket most trips.  I shop the perimeter every time I go, but I walk down any of the interior aisles maybe once a month, if that often.

Frequent Contributor

Valued Contributor

I am not much of an Internet buyer, I prefer to shop locally.  Years ago I was an active QVC customer.  Most of my purchases were reasonnably priced impulse buys w/little to no regret.

Now everything is so redundant, overpriced, I don't watch or want to buy. 

Esteemed Contributor

I don't think QVC   'got rid' of the good designers - (George S & others)....I think they had enough of being ***** around and folded THEIR tents and left.  LOGO is what we're left with....and SG.

Honored Contributor

How about equal representation instead of one sided!