Contributor

PLEASE NO MORE shows for awhile for logo fashions and vionic!!!!Get something new  merchandise is getting old.

QVC Customer Care
Honored Contributor

So, watch something else on tv.  QVC is a retailer, not an entertainment channel.  They are gping to give air time to the products that bring in the most money. 

Respected Contributor

Re: stop already!!

[ Edited ]

Another shopping channel is certainly an option, but it would be great if, instead of the same ol' same ol', new products would be introduced in place of the ones mentioned taking up so much time.  

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Honored Contributor

Well, it could be Sleep Number beds, Dell Computers, Dyson, Susan Graver......

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

What happens to the viewers that like those brands and buy them.  I only watch the shows I have interest in.

Esteemed Contributor

@lynda poo wrote:

PLEASE NO MORE shows for awhile for logo fashions and vionic!!!!Get something new  merchandise is getting old.

I promise, when enough people stop buying those brands Q will stop showing them either completely or at least a lot less.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Honored Contributor

@pommom wrote:

Another shopping channel is certainly an option, but it would be great if, instead of the same ol' same ol', new products would be introduced in place of the ones mentioned taking up so much time.  

@pommom

I miss the ol' days when Q did their 50/50 tour around the country, bringing new and innovative products!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

LOGO is a brand that is very popular, there may be a few that do not like it but from what I see it is loved.

Vionic is a very good shoe, I have two pairs of the flip flops and love them. Love the demo's with the girl moving her leg in and out to show the arch support.

HeartHeartHeart

Don't worry, be Happy!
Honored Contributor

@pommomOne problem with that approach is that QVC might lose some steady customers for the products they show frequently.

I rarely watch at all, I haven't bought from a new line for several years, and I'm not interested in trying any.  That sounds harsh, I realize, but it's where my buying habits are.

Anyone looking at my order status list would see Perricone, Perricone, Perricone, Josie, Perricone, Perricone, Perricone.  There's also Denim & Co, Ripka (first ever), Clarisonic, Philosophy, and Denim & Co.  All old-time vendors.

I know there was a time it was the TV shoppers who supported QVC's network.  How much of that has shifted from those who watch to those who shop on line without a whole lot of watching?  Is TV shopping another brick and mortar-like story?  Going smaller, not larger?