Honored Contributor

Personally, I don't really have an opinion about the squirrels one way or the other.  If they disappeared tomorrow -- fine.  If they continue in their shows -- fine.  However, I can see that a lot of Carolyn and Gary followers on their social media pages really love them. 

If it gives some people 5 or 10 minutes of real joy (after all, they don't bring them out for the entire show), I say, please keep the squirrels!

Respected Contributor

harmless and fun

i have no desire to dictate that everything be done for my liking only

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Esteemed Contributor

I like the squirrels with Carolyn & Gary 🐿🐿🐿 ❤️🥰

Honored Contributor

I have no idea what this is all about.  Are they bringing live squirrels onto the shows?

I thought someone was making a complaint about VPH bringing squirrel ornaments or something.  Or Temptations having a line with these as decoration.

Squirrels wouldn't make it high on my "cause for concern" list, other than the ones who keep eating all my birdseed.

Honored Contributor

Re: please please please...

[ Edited ]

I asked our squirrel friend and he/she said that it's not fair for a stuffed squirrel, to take a job away from a real squirrel who has a family to support, LOL! (just teasing!)

PD_0048.JPG

A QVC gig would be much more lucrative than being a massage therapist!

Squirrel Massage.gif

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

I have no idea what this is all about.  Are they bringing live squirrels onto the shows?

I thought someone was making a complaint about VPH bringing squirrel ornaments or something.  Or Temptations having a line with these as decoration.

Squirrels wouldn't make it high on my "cause for concern" list, other than the ones who keep eating all my birdseed.

@Venezia 

I don't watch QVC, so I had no clue either, but I watched a D&C video and they have a stuffed squirrel that they 'interact' with during their presentation.

Too Romper Room for me, but since I don't watch QVC, I only have to endure it on a video or 2 that I watch on a particular item.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

@santorini  That is so funny, LOL.   I heard that too and couldn't believe my ears. ITA it is way too childish and silly.   They are both totally into it though!

Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

Just because you dont like the squirrels does not mean no one else does.  Keep the squirrels!

@Imaoldhippie 

I see no post where anyone said that they don't like squirrels, but do they add anything to a product presentation on clothes?

We have a squirrel friend who adopted us after a storm, but I think the 'stuffed squirrel' is out of place on a clothes presentation, JMO.

Meet our good buddy, Rocky.........

PD_0048.JPG

Honored Contributor

@............ I should have left the s off of squirrel.Woman Frustrated

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

So did the "squirrels" make anyone buy anything?  Isn't that the purpose of a "shopping" network???