Respected Contributor

...Retire the squirrels...and make note of the fact I'm asking NICELY.

PLEASE!

Frequent Contributor

I agree,  it's so childish.

Honored Contributor

They are all desperate for attention, good and bad. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

What started that squirrel thing?   I've only see the 'act' twice as don't usually watch.  Gary seemed tired of the whole nonsense; but Carolyn keeps it going.

What started it?

Honored Contributor

Just because you dont like the squirrels does not mean no one else does.  Keep the squirrels!

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Esteemed Contributor

My impression is that the squirrels are quite popular among Carolyn's Facebook fans.  She gets a lot of positive feedback,  which is why it's likely to continue. 

And Gary doesn't seem to have much of a choice, except to go along. 

Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

Just because you dont like the squirrels does not mean no one else does.  Keep the squirrels!

Keep.  

Respected Contributor

It doesn't bother me. I just don't care. Then again I always dvr shows and ff through alot of it. 

Valued Contributor

With all the vitriole I see in the news, as well as the horrors from the Pandemic, I actually enjoy the lightheartedness I see in Gary and Carolyn's Denim and Co. shows. I don't care if it is squirrels of other joking. Their shows are probably the only ones I actually try to watch now. Isaac can be funny too, depending upon who he is with.   

I don't mind the squirrels at all, I find them a lot more entertaining than other hosts' schticks. But I guess you can't please everyone. Especially grumpy people!

Respected Contributor

I think it's ridiculous and juvenile but unfortunately after what I heard on this morning's show, they think it's popular.  Caroline reported that someone actually sent a letter to the head guy at QVC begging him to have QVC make a piece of squirrel jewelry with Diamonique eyes and send a certificate with it to all of the ladies in the "squirrel club."  OMG.