New Contributor

Today, Rachel Boesing was hosting Peter Thomas Roth for the TSV.  She did not give him a chance to tak and HE is the expert.  I wanted to hear much more from Peter and not from the host

Esteemed Contributor

Re: overtalking

[ Edited ]

That is Standard Operating Procedure for 95% of Q Hosts. Must be part of their training.

Trusted Contributor

I have noticed that this woman Rachel is indeed talkink a lot and many times, she makes no sense at all, she jumps her words!

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Honored Contributor

I’ll tell you what irritated me, the other day Amy was on with Isaac, and she was trying to give pertinent details and Isaac constantly interrupted her. He kept dragging pieces over to go with a top, some of them were a real reach. If I were Amy I woukd have wanted to smack him.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

@Dinaki wrote:

I have noticed that this woman Rachel is indeed talkink a lot and many times, she makes no sense at all, she jumps her words!

---------------------

That is one of the reasons I won't watch her shows.  Talks way too much, makes weird nosies and is constantly flinging her hands in the air.  I must say though...she looks great in her clothing and she does have a good vocabulary.

Respected Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

I’ll tell you what irritated me, the other day Amy was on with Isaac, and she was trying to give pertinent details and Isaac constantly interrupted her. He kept dragging pieces over to go with a top, some of them were a real reach. If I were Amy I woukd have wanted to smack him.

He is used to working with the host who gives very few details!

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Esteemed Contributor

Overtalking is why I don't watch QVC live much anymore. And also the conversation should be about the product.  We cannot touch it, try it, try it on, etc.  I was tired of what seems to be calling attention ot themselves rather than what is being offered. It seems to be getting worse.  

You are not my friends, people.  When I watch I come to buy not have you over for a snack or go out with you.  I don't really care to know you, just what you are selling. 

Valued Contributor

There are only three hosts I will not watch,she is one of them for the reasons mentioned.If  she were giving away free merchandise I would not watch...I mean it!!!