Frequent Contributor

I love D&C and Quacker Factory, but I would love longer tops, but not the tunics. Also love buying the two tops for one price.

Valued Contributor

Thirty five inches long in plus size 3X is what my niece desires.

Respected Contributor

Re: Longer tops please

[ Edited ]

Not sure how to put this, but I want tops that cover the c**tch area in front. Lately when I see tops shown on the Q, they are showing the wrinkled C area, and the outfit looks far less appealing than just seeing neat legs below the top. There's nothing great about the way they look lately.  Just another inch or two of modesty would make for a much classier look IMHO.

Why can't we have a variety of lengths?  Does it have to be one way or the other?  Different shape women = different length tops.

Esteemed Contributor

Definitely yes! I like tunics, but in general, just a longer length regular top would be nice. They tend to shrink and a top 24" long is too short. I think they make them shorter to save $$.

Honored Contributor

@Perkup wrote:

Not sure how to put this, but I want tops that cover the c**tch area in front. Lately when I see tops shown on the Q, they are showing the wrinkled C area, and the outfit looks far less appealing than just seeing neat legs below the top. There's nothing great about the way they look lately.  Just another inch or two of modesty would make for a much classier look IMHO.

Why can't we have a variety of lengths?  Does it have to be one way or the other?  Different shape women = different length tops.

@Perkup.  I don't know about you, but I see a wide variety in the length of tops.  The short girls want shorter tops and the tall girls want longer...there's something for everyone.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

I agree

Frequent Contributor

Most ot the ones I see is 30 inches and I would like to have them maybe around 32

Occasional Contributor

I agree, I love tunic tops and the idea of short in front and low in back is insane. You can see parts in front that you prefer not to see. Whenever a model wears a short top, she looks like a square box, long tops elongate the body. I only buy tops that are a minimum of 28" long or longer.

Super Contributor

I usually have to get the larger sizes in tops because they are longer (BTW, why is that!) so my tops always look larger on me than they should but at least they are longer.  UGH!.

New Contributor

I also agree with longer tops.  The tops that QVC sells with other tops sticking out under them are not liked by everyone, but you seem to cater to those people.   Please have more non trendy clothes like the longer on length all around tops.  I am a more conservative dresser so the short in the frount and long in the back with other patterns mixed in are not my style at all. QVC used to have clothes for all styles not just the layer over layer type of clothing, which by the way look like I was too lazy to pick an outfit for the day and just put on whatever wasd clean.