Super Contributor

There are many makeup brands on QVC that offer brushes with every purchase of foundation, concealer, powder, etc. I know they are very nice brushes, however I can’t imagine anyone needing so many of them. I wish the brands would offer lower prices on the makeup and skip all of the brushes.

Respected Contributor

Re: makeup sold with brushes

I wish also they would sell these nice brushes at a reasonable price so I can buy whichever one I need. 

The prices of some is ridiculous.

Respected Contributor

Hahaha that’s funny because I’ve purchased product just to get the brushes.  The good brushes are indeed expensive but  I love them.

Honored Contributor

@Spacrazy wrote:

Hahaha that’s funny because I’ve purchased product just to get the brushes.  The good brushes are indeed expensive but  I love them.

I thnk that's exactly why they sell brushes with the product.  They know people will buy to get the brushes which they know they couldn't get by itself at those prices.  

I'm sure you could probably sell what you don't want on EBay as long as you havent opened it.

Respected Contributor

I have a whole extra large pouch of “extra” makeup brushes given in these configurations. I’ve given some as gifts, I just don’t know enough people to gift them all.

Esteemed Contributor

The double ended IT Cosmetics brushes that come with their CC cream I don't need. I gave at least 4 of them to my daughter and they sit in her drawer unused. I hate double ended makeup brushes. I also gave some of them away and pulled off the concealer end of one so that the other end could be used as a travel face powder brush. The upsell makeup brushes that they include to pad the price of a kit is annoying and the sales speel gets old very fast.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I love the Bare Minerals doubled ended eye shadow brush - I have about half a dozen.   That brush is the perfect size for eye shadow.   I have multiples of many of the BM brushes - blush and powder brushes.   I like having multiples of my favorite brushes - they're nice to have when you've cleaned your brushes and waiting for them to dry.  

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

@Spacrazy wrote:

I thnk that's exactly why they sell brushes with the product.  They know people will buy to get the brushes which they know they couldn't get by itself at those prices.  

I'm sure you could probably sell what you don't want on EBay as long as you havent opened it.

@Icegoddess- This is exactly what I do when I order packages that comes with something I don't need.  I sell it on Ebay for a reasonable price and it always sells quickly.

Respected Contributor

@Icegoddess : What a great idea!  I’ve never done that but I’d sure be willing to try.

Thank you.

Super Contributor

@Spacrazy wrote:

@Spacrazy @The brushes are very nice, I just don’t need them with every purchase. Maybe there could be two price options, one with a brush and one without for a lesser price.