Trusted Contributor

Re: makeup sold with brushes

OMG! I was just cleaning out/organizing my makeup bags, and found more brushes than you can shake a stick at. Every time I opened a bag or drawer, there was another brush. What do they do, multiply like rabbits in my bedroom? They are all now housed in one makeup bag where I can find them.  I will never have to buy another powder, blush, eye shadow, eyebrow, full size, travel size brush ever again. (I did throw out some that I am currently using for new ones.) 

Respected Contributor

@homedecorator:  That’s what I’m striving for but haven’t been able to find without going on auto delivery and not wanting to do that.

@Lisa Y : Just got another new brush in the mail today with my new ByeBye Redness order and I think it’s gonna be my new fav. Hahaha

Respected Contributor

ITA! Esp. bareMinerals. I have more brushes than I need. Quit with offering brushes with purchase. Offer us the product for less. We're not all new to makeup.

Trusted Contributor

@Spacrazy wrote:

@homedecorator:  That’s what I’m striving for but haven’t been able to find without going on auto delivery and not wanting to do that.

@Lisa Y : Just got another new brush in the mail today with my new ByeBye Redness order and I think it’s gonna be my new fav. Hahaha

@Spacrazy   👍🏻👏🏻

Regular Contributor

I love the brushes.