Respected Contributor

Re: got this idea from another post...

@BirkiLady wrote:

We're adults! Why would we need to have an "ignore button" to sweep other posters under the carpet to ignore them? Seems pretty childish to me. I would simply pass by specific posters comments if they were that annoying.

@BirkiLady I so agree...perhaps the Q should designate buttons that say "only certain people respond" when there is a post meant for certain people only or those first time posters who are not aware their topic has already been addressed on another thread (being sarcastic at this moment).  I thought the blogs and forums were there so people would interact and post.  I have noticed that some threads will simply ignore responses and that's fine.  I will just stick to looking for those posts that are "poster friendly" Smiley LOL # my feelings are not hurt when others don't respond or ignore!

Respected Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

The ignore function was to ignore a user, not a topic.

There was one, now long gone poster, who would get nasty towards me and a few others, repeatedly. So when I had to chance to ignore her, it was good as I didn't come across her rantings -- and they WERE rantings LOL

@Love my grandkids I am sorry this happened to you....you should just report the post and let the MODs know this is happening to you? Ignoring will not make it go away...

QVC Customer Care