New Contributor

Hi Gary,

I do a lot of winter walks with my husband and two dogs.  Lately it has been quite cold here in Michigan and my husband has a pair of jeans that are flannel lined that he wears quite often.  I was wondering if for next fall/winter you could come up with a pair of jeans designed along the lines of the famous 2 pocket pull on jeans, and make them with flannel lining, maybe a plaid lining to match the color of the jeans.  If you did, I would buy every color of them!  I think a lot of us girls in Michigan would go for this style of jeans.

Think about it - they might be a best seller, most wanted, customer top rated, or all of the above!

Frequent Contributor

Look at Cabalas and Eddie Bauer both have flannel lined jeans. 

Honored Contributor

LL Bean also has them and if you google search for ladies flannel lined jeans, other places carry them as well and some have an elastic waist.    

Honored Contributor

Duluth trading company is having a sale also.

Honored Contributor

I always bought mine at LL Bean.

Esteemed Contributor

@Lovieswife, don't restrict your search to lined jeans.  Any outdoor stores or brands like Cabelas, Columbia, Patagonia, Merrell, etc sells waterproof breathable pants.  Some are lined, some are not.  You can wear a base layer underneath for extra warmth (think long johns) if they are not lined or if you need extra warmth.  Look for pants used for winter running,cross country skiing, etc. Lots to pick from and excellent for winter wear.  I walk my dog twice a day in Canadian winters and have great outdoor wear.  HTH.  LM

Occasional Contributor

Hi, I think that would be great, too, Gary, and I have searched online for them on the Q site before! can't you just see a denim shirt with matching cuff and collar? or maybe vest in the same lining? what fun!  i think Haband is the only site i've found that had pull on which is what would be the most enjoyable. I have ordered from the other stores and found even with sizing up they are tight in the waist so i end up donating them.