Honored Contributor

Time/Date Stamp under Message Titles

Would it be possible to get the date/time stamp back to  right under the thread title like it was before the changeover to the new board. That way you could at least tell without opening it, if it is a new thread or an old one dredged up from the past. I prefer not to re-read posts, some from several years ago, and I think there are other posters who feel the same way. Thank you.

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

Re: Time/Date Stamp under Message Titles

Absolutely GREAT idea!  I've always loved that feature!!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes, @Snicks1!  Many posters agree with you, and have been asking for this 'way back to the early threads in June after the new platform was launched.  I'm glad you raised the issue again and, perhaps, someone from the @Community_Team can let us know if it's even possible.  I think @Eva-QVC answers many of our tech questions, so I'll add a notification to her.

When I see a list of threads, I'd really like to see a column that displays the date the thread was started.  Seems to me they could remove the column displaying the number of hearts for the thread and, instead, show us the creation date.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

I see the created date/time next to the thread title before I open it.  Am I missing something?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@GCR18 wrote:

I see the created date/time next to the thread title before I open it.  Am I missing something?

@GCR18, the only place I see the thread creation date/time next to the title (before opening it) is when I click "Forums" and then "View All Forum Posts" at the bottom of that page.

Otherwise, on any forum I select, I see the columns like "Subject," "Replies," "New," "Author," "Hearts," and "Latest Posts."  None of those display the date/time the thread originally was created.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@dooBdoo wrote:

Yes, @Snicks1!  Many posters agree with you, and have been asking for this 'way back to the early threads in June after the new platform was launched.  I'm glad you raised the issue again and, perhaps, someone from the @Community_Team can let us know if it's even possible.  I think @Eva-QVC answers many of our tech questions, so I'll add a notification to her.

When I see a list of threads, I'd really like to see a column that displays the date the thread was started.  Seems to me they could remove the column displaying the number of hearts for the thread and, instead, show us the creation date.

@Snicks1 @ECBG and @dooBdoo, I agree with all of you. I really liked that feature and I hope they will figure out a way to bring it back because it was useful. 

I'd appreciate an update from the mods of this if that's possible. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Hi @Keyai 

Hope you are well...what do you say about this topic?  It would be nice to see a time/date stamp of OP.  Have a great day, Keyai!

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

@GCR18 wrote:

@GCR18, the only place I see the thread creation date/time next to the title (before opening it) is when I click "Forums" and then "View All Forum Posts" at the bottom of that page.

Otherwise, on any forum I select, I see the columns like "Subject," "Replies," "New," "Author," "Hearts," and "Latest Posts."  None of those display the date/time the thread originally was created.

Ok, I gotcha now.  I wasn't sure where you were looking.

Honored Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

@dooBdoo wrote:

@GCR18 wrote:

Ok, I gotcha now.  I wasn't sure where you were looking.

It definitely can be confusing, @GCR18.   @Snicks1, I'm glad you started this thread and I hope the moderators can let us know if this change is possible.

Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo, that is all I was asking, if it was possible. The subject has been ignored, apparently. I do see that some suggestions get a fairly quick response, others (my two) not so much, lol. I'm not impressed with the mods or the social team, at this point. Sorry, but thanks for your efforts also.

Have a good evening.

"To each their own, in all things".