Super Contributor

Why Replay Video When Price Is Not Correct?

I'm sick of catching a show, in the middle of the night, where the price is not the same, as the day you're watching.  Why bother replaying, if your not honoring the price?   Saw an Isaac dress, for 29.00, at 3 am.  Went to order this morning, and it's $49!  Really??

Honored Contributor

Re: Why Replay Video When Price Is Not Correct?

I see a lot of HSN 2 and it says on the bottom of the screem to refer to graphics not to the host quoted prices.Recently it was almost comical, Colleen was bragging about a beauty item being at a special deal for $29.00 and the price on the screen was $55, crazy!!

Trusted Contributor

@Dar321 wrote:

I'm sick of catching a show, in the middle of the night, where the price is not the same, as the day you're watching.  Why bother replaying, if your not honoring the price?   Saw an Isaac dress, for 29.00, at 3 am.  Went to order this morning, and it's $49!  Really??

I for one am glad they show video, sometimes i need to see the object in motion. pricing is usually only for that show. 

Honored Contributor

I do occasionally see a video in the middle of the night, but now that those shows are no longer live, I ignore all the numbers -  the prices, the EZP's, the numbers sold or left to purchase.   

If I might actually buy, and that's rare, I look for current numbers and if I don't like whatr I see, I don't have to buy, but the video is still useful -  for possible colors, fit, etc.

In an ideal world, the shopping channels would be live 24/7.  That's not about to happen any more than my favorite places to buy, local shops, are going to be what they once were.  

That time has disappeared.  It's Sunday morning about 10:30 and already on my small street I have already seen 2 delivery trucks.  No videos needed!

Respected Contributor

My big problem isn't the price not being right, because first I can't even figure out who's product it is and the item number, because what's on the screen doesn't match what's being shown!!

Trusted Contributor

I understand that they put a disclaimer on the screen about pricing may be different etc, etc, but I feel if they are going to rerun the show they should honor the original shows prices. I worked retail my entire life and I have never seen prices change so many times in my life. It's like playing Where's Waldo to figure out how much something costs! I also think the TSV should have free shipping. JMO

Honored Contributor

Everyone should know videos may not show the current price. 

Super Contributor

Exactly!  Shoot a video to play on the other channels, without a price then.  What is the point of having a 2nd and 3rd channel, without correct info???   What about infomercials.  Why don't they just put a random price up, and say pricing might change.  Makes no sense, and just irritates your customer.