Honored Contributor

Mods, please pass this to cosmetics buyers. Please carry Shiseido and Shu Uemura eyelash curlers.

Mods, please pass this to cosmetics buyers. Please carry Shiseido and Shu Uemura eyelash curlers.

If QVC carries Shu Uemura, they would be the ONLY source other than Shu Uemura's own website where you can get it in the U.S.

Respected Contributor

Re: Mods, please pass this to cosmetics buyers. Please carry Shiseido and Shu Uemura eyelash curlers

Oh my gosh yes! The shu one will last forever! Great idea!

Honored Contributor

Re: Mods, please pass this to cosmetics buyers. Please carry Shiseido and Shu Uemura eyelash curlers

@Mindy D 

QVC DID carry Shu Uemura  back in the Lisa Robertson days...if you remember.

I bought it from Q to try and now will never use any other brand.

They carried it for a while, then it disappeared.

I order direct now...they give a lot of email discounts.

Honored Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

@Mindy D 

QVC DID carry Shu Uemura  back in the Lisa Robertson days...if you remember.

I bought it from Q to try and now will never use any other brand.

They carried it for a while, then it disappeared.

I order direct now...they give a lot of email discounts.

@RespectLife  - How is the Shu Uemura different from other eyelash curlers?

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal 

Very gentle...I have never lost a lash from it.

I used Maybelline...but I often got that 'bite' where it pinched!  Not w/ this one.  It has never made my eyes water using it.

It gives a good bend in my lashes...and I guess most impt, it fits my eye shape better than any others.

Some drug store ones seem to be too short and don't get the entire length of my lid.

The downfall is they give you 2 extra pads.  You can NOT buy additional pads separately.

Supposedly, they feel the unit should be replaced after that to keep it in top working order.

Respected Contributor

I own both of these curlers.  They are good for my deeper set eye shape.

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Honored Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

@San Antonio Gal 

Very gentle...I have never lost a lash from it.

I used Maybelline...but I often got that 'bite' where it pinched!  Not w/ this one.  It has never made my eyes water using it.

It gives a good bend in my lashes...and I guess most impt, it fits my eye shape better than any others.

Some drug store ones seem to be too short and don't get the entire length of my lid.

The downfall is they give you 2 extra pads.  You can NOT buy additional pads separately.

Supposedly, they feel the unit should be replaced after that to keep it in top working order.

Thanks for the feedback @RespectLife .  I have read positive things about this brand here on the forums.  I don't use an eyelash curler because of the reasons you've stated about the Maybelline curler.  I may have to try this one!