Esteemed Contributor

We Need an Easier Way to See "My Activity"

Yes, I know how to see my previous posts, thanks to people here who were kind enough to share what they had discovered on their own.  But it doesn't always work, and I would far rather have an easy way to see what used to be called "My Activity".  It was always where I went first, so I could follow up and join in on topics that had interested me.  It was easy - One click & there I was. Now it's annoying.

So I find myself avoiding these forums.  There's lots wrong here now, but for me this is the most glaring problem.

And again, yes - I know the "users", type in your user name trick.  As I said, it doesn't always work for me so sometimes I find myself having to do it over & over, and bookmarking doesn't make any difference.  (I'm trying to avoid a thread full of well-intentioned people posting those same instructions.)  :-)

It seems to me that it shouldn't be that difficult to implement this kind of change.  And it makes no sense that it wasn't included in the first place.  I rarely come here now - It's just too frustrating, and this - as I said - is going to be what will push me away for good.  I'm sure I'm not alone.

Super Contributor

Re: We Need an Easier Way to See "My Activity"

Totally agree with this suggestion.
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

I agree 100%!

Please bring back the "My Activity" function!  It was so much easier to find all the threads I had previously posted on.

Esteemed Contributor

@ThinkOutsideTheBox wrote:
Totally agree with this suggestion.

This is a most have on this site again.

Respected Contributor

Well I've seen posts that say they're working on it.   I'm thinking there's a lot of tweaking going on.    I'm hoping for an ignore button as well.

One can always open their recent posts in another tab while they're on for more convienence.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
QVC Social Team

Hello @NYC Susan! Thank you for letting us know how important this is. We agree and it is something that we are working on.

Thanks!

Eva

@debic@Nuttmeg@CaliKat@ThinkOutsidetheBox

Honored Contributor

If you do the search for your user name and then click the Posts link, you can save that to your bookmarks. I saved it to my bookmarks and dragged the icon to my menu bar. Now I click once and get into the forums and see my activity with the single click.

I don't know if this works on mobile devices. My biggest disappointment has been the extremely limited mobile options. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

If you do the search for your user name and then click the Posts link, you can save that to your bookmarks. I saved it to my bookmarks and dragged the icon to my menu bar. Now I click once and get into the forums and see my activity with the single click.

I don't know if this works on mobile devices. My biggest disappointment has been the extremely limited mobile options.

I'm embarrassed to say that I didn't even know I could drag shortcups to my menu bar.  LOL  I just did it, but I haven't tried clicking on it yet to see if it works.

I'm posting this to see.  Thank you ChynnaBlue!

Edit:  It works!  Yea!  Thank you again!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@mima wrote:

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

I'm embarrassed to say that I didn't even know I could drag shortcups to my menu bar.  LOL  I just did it, but I haven't tried clicking on it yet to see if it works.

I'm posting this to see.  Thank you ChynnaBlue!

Edit:  It works!  Yea!  Thank you again!!!!!

You're very welcome. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

Yes, I know how to do this.  I mentioned it in my post, and I also said that it doesn't always work for me.  Clicking once never gets me where I need to be.  It's always a multi-step process and often doesn't work at all.  Bookmarking makes no difference.

I know that it works for others, but it's not working for everyone.  

As for mobile devices, I haven't even tried to access these forums on mine.  I'm having enough trouble just with my laptop!