Super Contributor

Re: Watch pricing differences between HSN and QVC on same items

QVC has always been higher than HSN (long before they merged)....I have always bought from HSN more than QVC because they are a little less expensive, their flex pays last longer than just a day and had more free S&H (but they definitely have had less free S&H lately which is a bummer).

Trusted Contributor

I happened to catch a Tweaked item that was sold out on HSN, so I tried QVC, and QVC was more expensive for the same item. I think it’s because HSN was selling it as specially priced. So now that there’s the merger, and we’ll be finding the same brands on both channels, it’s a good idea to check both prices - if you can. Sometimes you don’t have time, and the item is sold out while you are checking. HSN doesn’t give you the time to hold the item in your cart for an hour, like the Q usually does. 

Respected Contributor

as Smokey Robinson (?) sang -- My Momma told me--you had better shop around ! Smiley Happy

Contributor

Wow!  I  just called HSN to ask questions since I have never ordered from them.  I did ask them if they carry the same items as QVC.  Customer service told me NO.  Now we have to go back and forth to check pricing??  Thanks for the heads up.