Trusted Contributor

I wish the hosts would stop saying this statement.It gets annoying,I am sure the can come up with something else.

Honored Contributor

"You're saving more than you're spending"......is another one I can do without.........

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

Even better is “If you get four on four easy pays, you only pay for one each month”.  No, do some math.

Honored Contributor

The very first time that "Here's the thing" stood out and annoyed me, I realized I was watching WAY too much QVC.

Marybeth didn't need to change. I NEEDED to change! 

I don't watch enough anymore to let anything the hosts say bother me.  Not the repetitive sayings,not the ums, ums,  not the sales pitches, not the family talk...nothing.  I hear it so seldom now, it no longer gets on my nerves.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@RespectLife  Agree.  Don't even know who most of the hosts are anymore.  How many "Courtneys" are there???

Honored Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

The very first time that "Here's the thing" stood out and annoyed me, I realized I was watching WAY too much QVC.

Marybeth didn't need to change. I NEEDED to change! 

I don't watch enough anymore to let anything the hosts say bother me.  Not the repetitive sayings,not the ums, ums,  not the sales pitches, not the family talk...nothing.  I hear it so seldom now, it no longer gets on my nerves.

Smart!  I think people enjoy complaining.  Maybe gets them attention.

Respected Contributor

I don't like it when they say they are giving us something. Not according to my credit card.

Honored Contributor

Nothing any salesperson says could bother me.  Either I want/need something or I don't.  

Respected Contributor

If they knew the origin and meaning of "wait for it" and how to use it maybe it wouldn't be so bad.  

Regular Contributor

Im so sick of  SO FUN  ITS  SO  FUN!!!!!.