Regular Contributor

I'm watching FASHION NIGHT ON, and it's 8:43.  A302473 was just presented by 3 hostesses.  And, NOT ONE SPOKE ABOUT THE SIZING!!!  I was surprised when I went to see what size to order, that the xxs was 38 in the chest,,,and an XS is 40, which seems crazy!!  So, since I'm a 38, size 10, I ordered XS.  I'm just hoping that it's correct!!  They should have spoken about the sizes!!!  Why didn't they?!!  I'm very frustrated because I now have to call and speak to CS!!!!

Trusted Contributor

Glad you posted this. I find more and more often the hosts are not mentioning what sizes anyone is wearing. So disappointing. I know in the description it gives the garment measurements but it is also so helpful when we know what sizes the models or hosts are wearing. It just gives us a better perspective. I watch a lot of fashion videos and most do not mention sizing at all.

Valued Contributor

i know... 3 hosts and they all talk at the same time.  I wish they would get back to basics with one host and one guest. 

Honored Contributor

You'd think with three hosts, someone would mention it. If they're worried about costs, maybe try cutting back on ow many hosts working at one time. 

Esteemed Contributor

What size the model is wearing doesn't help me one bit unless I know their weight. Height only gives an idea of the length.  So tired of everyone being 5 something and a half & XXS.

Esteemed Contributor

I did not see the presentation but this is A302473, the $105 woven 100% cotton shirt 

Maybe they didn't say much because they weren't selling much, but QVC is telling me 366 were purchased.  I don't know if that is high or low for QVC's expectations, but strikes me as low.

I am looking at the measurements, and think they should have said something like "this top runs large, I normally wear a medium, and I am wearing the small."  But we all now they take great pride in wearing XXS, so they couldn't have gone down and that may be why they didn't say anything.  (I believe that is true of Courtney and Amy, and Shaun probably should wear a small.). 

For some time, the QVC hosts have just stopped saying whether things run large or small, shoes narrow or wide.  They pretend one should wear all QVC garments in the same size (with the exception of a couple of lines), as well as the shoes, when that is not the customer's experience.

I really just watch the presentations to see fit, how the garments move.

@Flady1 for that top I only would have gone down one size, not 2, because despite the measurements, it has no stretch and the wearer needs room to move.  I always look at materials and specs.

I hope you enjoy your new shirt!

Occasional Contributor

I couldn't agree with you more👍I feel like QVC is trying to be variety shows, with too many hosts which are not entertaining to me. It was so enjoyable back about 3 to 4 years ago when there was one host at that time and most host at that time were mellow and very pleasant to watch. It's no longer enjoyable to watch honestly!! Why the change?? Very disappointed🤔

Valued Contributor
IMO, I believe QVC is still trying hard to connect with a much younger demographic, 20, 30, and 40 year olds. They don't understand that will NEVER happen.