Esteemed Contributor

Re: WARNING - If You Want An Item RUN To Checkout!!!!!

This happened to me......I put a sweater in my cart that was selling out and went to get the pants that matched too....in the 5 min that took....my sweater was gone....sold out.

If you put it in your cart andit sells out.....you lose it..

Valued Contributor

@Nataliesgramma wrote:

This happened to me......I put a sweater in my cart that was selling out and went to get the pants that matched too....in the 5 min that took....my sweater was gone....sold out.

If you put it in your cart andit sells out.....you lose it..

Makes me mad. It says the item will remain in your art for 1 hour. They should add a disclaimer that says "or until sold out".

Trusted Contributor

Another issue is when you do get the item and then they email you 3 days later and tell you they don't really have the item they are advertising and it is on backorder.  Then they send you a 'sorry we had to cancel your order' email. Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

@Jen717 wrote:

@rms1954 wrote:

@staciesmom wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

There's always the telephone....

@Kachina624I called Customer Service twice - they were no help - they said they couldn't see what was in my cart. All they could offer was "sorry". Not the reps fault but it's frustrating.

I think @Kachina624 meant you can call to place your order.  All you would need to do is have the item number. OR you can use automated ordering.

Yes, great idea, however if a popular item, it sells out while on hold!!

Don't have these issues.  But you can't place the item in your cart and expect to get it an hour later if it is popular.  

Honored Contributor

I don’t put things in my cart and leave them there. I’ve put things in my cart and a few seconds later, when I attempt to submit the order, I got “sold out!” 

Either it sold out before I put it in my cart and the system didn’t process it faster enough to prevent my putting it in my cart, or it was in multiple carts at the same time and someone else clicked submit first.