Respected Contributor

QVC Social Team....can you please find out from Liam Bourke, Vionic, when the stock for Vionic Tide II will be replenished.  There are colors, but very limited sizes in the colors in inventory.  This is a favorite of many and we need to have this style available!  Thank you for your help!

Respected Contributor

@ScarletDove wrote:

QVC Social Team....can you please find out from Liam Bourke, Vionic, when the stock for Vionic Tide II will be replenished.  There are colors, but very limited sizes in the colors in inventory.  This is a favorite of many and we need to have this style available!  Thank you for your help!

I am wondering the same thing, only I am looking for certain color and size in the Bella II.  If QVC isn't going to replenish their stock,  then I'll go in Dillards and get them.

Frequent Contributor

You should check 6pm dot com for Vionics.  Amazing prices and super fast delivery.

Respected Contributor

@Beguile wrote:

You should check 6pm dot com for Vionics.  Amazing prices and super fast delivery.

Thanks for the tip.  Never heard of that.  I did have a look.  Great prices, but they didn't have what I was looking for.

Honored Contributor

@ScarletDove

@MarthaStewardess

not sure if "just" me but I ordered 3 new pairs of Vionic Tides from Q (when sale priced) about 6-7 months ago.

I put them on -- walked around & they are not the same.

Too wide, plastic is "wierd" feeling (slippery) and just different arch.  I bought my regular size & I was tripping because they are too long (always buy 10M).

I went to Bealls and tried on several pairs -- they were fine🤨.  Foot bed felt perfect and my foot fit perfect. Guess I'll need to buy them there big $$$$.

I just sent back sneakers because they didn't fit eventhough I ordered my "true" size👎🏻

I could be wrong but IMO Vionics have changed.  I can't send back so I'm going to try to sell at Community Yard sale they are wrapped & in boxes.  

Respected Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

@ScarletDove

@MarthaStewardess

not sure if "just" me but I ordered 3 new pairs of Vionic Tides from Q (when sale priced) about 6-7 months ago.

I put them on -- walked around & they are not the same.

Too wide, plastic is "wierd" feeling (slippery) and just different arch.  I bought my regular size & I was tripping because they are too long (always buy 10M).

@homedecor1  You may have ordered the Tide Anniversary, as TSV same as I did.  They did not fit well, they were way too big and wide.....did not fit like the Tide II. Out of 4 pair I ordered, only one fit well enough to keep...

Honored Contributor

@ScarletDove

Thank you -- I really hadn't bought the Tide style in awhile and maybe that's it!!!

I'm going to check the invoices (I bought a few pairs) and they definitely are too wide & not the same!!!

Honored Contributor

@ScarletDove

yes you're right they are Tide "Anniversary" Vionics and we're TSV.  Thank you for sure I'll make sure i buy Tide II