Respected Contributor

Callers With Sad Animal Stories 😞

Can you review what they are going to say on air ? Ufffff.....That caller made me cry and is too much...... Thank u. Keep it upbeat ..

Trusted Contributor

Re: Callers With Sad Animal Stories 😞

I think it's expecting too much.  CS would not have the time to interview the caller to that extent.  It's a "in the moment" thing.  The conversation could take a different turn depending on the questions the host asks.  Sadness is part of life.

Super Contributor

@cbrite The caller was being embraced by the host and vendor as well as the models. The vendor shared her story, with tears.

Tears filled my eyes as well. I think it was a beautiful moment. I'm keeping the caller in my prayers for the passing of her beloved cat she had for 16 years... 

Esteemed Contributor

@pugvette74  You have a compassionate heart. Releasing your precious pet is most difficult in life. 

@pugvette74 wrote:

@cbrite The caller was being embraced by the host and vendor as well as the models. The vendor shared her story, with tears.

Tears filled my eyes as well. I think it was a beautiful moment. I'm keeping the caller in my prayers for the passing of her beloved cat she had for 16 years...