Contributor

This is my own opinion ! Nobody has to agree or disagree!

I find it so annoying when the hosts mostly (Pat) laughs at their own dumb comments! Most of the time it is a snickering giggle about something ridiculous! I was watching Pat and Issac awhile ago, and he just stared at her while she cackled over some remark she made! He look embarrassed for her! 💙 him!  I know I know....everyone is saying, " change the channel", which I finally could not take it anymore and did! Geeeeze.. ok I'm done venting! Have a good day! 👀

Frequent Contributor

I Agree!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

That just doesn't bother me. I'm sorry that you are bothered by that.

Honored Contributor

Well, I'm tired of seeing all those "no neck" people swathed in yards of scarves.........(Ok.....it's 104 out, and I'm cranky).

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

That just doesn't bother me. I'm sorry that you are bothered by that.

I kept trying to think who said that word, bother...."Oh, bother"

WINNIE THE POOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Valued Contributor

I do love Winnie the Pooh. 

Do any of you wonder what goes through Isaac's head during his shows on QVC? I would love to be a fly on the wall when he gets home.

Respected Contributor

Feels good to vent.

Contributor

Geez!  Why are you people so ugly?  If you find the host so annoying then stop watching.  I would not worry about what Isaac is thinking, he is a grown man who can take care of himself in any situation.  Remember Thumper in Bambi? "if you can't say something nice then don't say nothing at all".

Honored Contributor

I don't know about Pat specifically (I don't watch the clothing shows) but one of my very pet peeves is people who laugh - chuckle, snigger, titter, giggle, guffaw or whatever - as a sign of insecurity - often after every single thing they or anyone else says, very inappropriately. They don't even know they are doing it.

I was once speaking to a new co-worker about a very beloved pet who had died prematurely, and she laughed out loud. I wanted to slap her - hard. I don't care if you don't know what to say, laughing is not a good auto-response. I have seen people do it when told someone's relative has died.

I don't care what the psychological "reason" is that people do this, I don't buy that they just can't help it, and they will never get an "I understand" pass from me.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Esteemed Contributor

I enjoy when Pat is hosting a show .... it's good to laugh .... the OP sounds angry and not a happy person ... perhaps Pat laughing is not what really is bothering her? .... If I watch any TV program that makes my pressure go up I just change the channel .... I hold the remote & no one forces me to watch a program ..... enjoy yourself as life is too short and getting " pissed" because a host is laughing is not important.