Trusted Contributor

How blessed are we that we live in a country where this is an issue at all?  

Honored Contributor

@GingerPeach wrote:

@Amishells wrote:

This is my own opinion ! Nobody has to agree or disagree!

I find it so annoying when the hosts mostly (Pat) laughs at their own dumb comments! Most of the time it is a snickering giggle about something ridiculous! I was watching Pat and Issac awhile ago, and he just stared at her while she cackled over some remark she made! He look embarrassed for her! 💙 him!  I know I know....everyone is saying, " change the channel", which I finally could not take it anymore and did! Geeeeze.. ok I'm done venting! Have a good day! 👀

So, maybe he was just waiting for some quiet after she finished so he could get on with the product description.  That's what people do when they have a conversation.  No need to insert a judgment into his "stare."

He doesn't appear to be a very good listener and probably is just thinking about what clever things he can say next. 

Esteemed Contributor

:: If you don't like it... don't watch.. you do have options you know.:Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

@Pook wrote:

While I get that many are bothered by the simplist things    that make really no difference to their workd, I will never get it.  Going through life with things that don't really matter bothing you has to cut down on your enjoyment of life.  When I would complain about some dumb thing, my mother would alwqys always say "and this directly affects you how? and look at  the time you just wasted when you could have been enjoying life!!"

Oh, that's a good one.  Wise mother.

Contributor

Sorry that you misunderstood my comment. I just said I was annoyed not pissed by her behavior. I am a very happy person and love my life, and my BP is excellent! Smiley Wink I was giving my opinion and did not ask for anyone to agree or disagree. And if you read my whole comment you would see I did change the channel and I was just venting, that's all! Have a great day Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@Pook wrote:

While I get that many are bothered by the simplist things    that make really no difference to their workd, I will never get it.  Going through life with things that don't really matter bothing you has to cut down on your enjoyment of life.  When I would complain about some dumb thing, my mother would alwqys always say "and this directly affects you how? and look at  the time you just wasted when you could have been enjoying life!!"

@Pook  But yet you are bothered by the persons posts.......oh I get it.... Smiley Wink

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@apple1964 wrote:

:: If you don't like it... don't watch.. you do have options you know.:Woman Wink

@apple1964  And what I'm downright tired of is the endless cliches of "if you don't like it, don't watch"....."change the channel"........Afterall this is the SUGGESTION BOX for customers to provide QVC with their SUGGESTIONS Smiley

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@apple1964 wrote:

@apple1964  And what I'm downright tired of is the endless cliches of "if you don't like it, don't watch"....."change the channel"........Afterall this is the SUGGESTION BOX for customers to provide QVC with their SUGGESTIONS Smiley

This doesn't appear to be a suggestion of any kind by OP- just a vent.  

Occasional Contributor

I think venting is good.  I m venting about what has happened to QVC prices?  $159. for a sweater?  Most of the things on QVC these days are  SO EXPENSIVE FOR SOMEONE LIKE ME THAT S RETIRED.    The only tops I can afford is D and C.  I have been with QVC from the very beginning and have a closet full of cloths.  The prices just keep going up.  I do alot of just watching these days.  so sad not having the bags come to the house

Honored Contributor

@nelle wrote:

I think venting is good.  I m venting about what has happened to QVC prices?  $159. for a sweater?  Most of the things on QVC these days are  SO EXPENSIVE FOR SOMEONE LIKE ME THAT S RETIRED.    The only tops I can afford is D and C.  I have been with QVC from the very beginning and have a closet full of cloths.  The prices just keep going up.  I do alot of just watching these days.  so sad not having the bags come to the house

I think two things are in play with prices. First there are more "designer" (eyeroll) vendors who are just going to charge more for an item for name value, than there were on QVC 20 years ago. 

Second - prices on everything do go up with the decades, even D&C.  Before she passed away, my 94 year old mother was appalled at the price of everything, from a gallon of gas to rent to a trip to McDonalds. But prices didn't suddenly rise - they rise over time, bit by bit, until we suddenly notice them and think they "just" went up.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all