Occasional Contributor
Will vendors be returning to the Q especially for beauty. I miss the interaction and its dull seeing them on the screen and less personable. Like their selling shoes and I want to also see them wearing the products instead of sitting on the sofa. I dislike the dual or triple screens. Hopefully we can go back. Another shopping channel has returned most vendors and it's a plus.
Trusted Contributor

I agree. ShopHQ has had vendors back for awhile. Jorge was back this week with his home decor and it was so fun.

Valued Contributor

I'm probably in the minority here, but I hope the vendors don't come back. There's enough chaos on the shows already. 

Super Contributor

I agree with wanting to see the vendors return, as I find the audio and video between the QVC studio and some of the vendors to be bad or off.  The audio is often sounding like the vendors are talking into a tin can, or it sometimes freezes. Even Gary (D & C, who has a better system), doesn't reply to Carolyn asking him a question, so I don't know if he isn't paying attention, or if he just didn't hear.  The colors are so much different on Logo, and since Logo can sometimes have dull colors, I would like to know which video color is most like the item I will receive if I order it.  I tried watching this weekend, but one of the vendors audio was breaking up, even the host acknowledge it.  I simply turned to another channel and didn't turn back.  I've read on QVC FB that if they return the prices would go higher because of the costs, but honestly, the prices are what people will pay.  If they want to sell products, they will price accordingly.

Honored Contributor

I want the vendors to return too, especially for beauty items.  You really can't get a decent idea of the item with them trying to apply it on those small screens with bad lighting.  

Also, even if vendors don't return for fashions and shoes, they need to have more models.

Respected Contributor

I also want the vendors back on the set.  The shows are not enjoyable with the back and forth between screens.  There is definitely something missing in the presentations, very artificial looking.  Colors are off, screens too small.  Might as well face the fact that Covid is a virus and is going to remain in some form just as colds and flus will always be wth us and it is time to start living a normal life.  Isolation cannot go on forever without causing its own set of problems.

Respected Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

I want the vendors to return too, especially for beauty items.  You really can't get a decent idea of the item with them trying to apply it on those small screens with bad lighting.  

Also, even if vendors don't return for fashions and shoes, they need to have more models.

How much "applying" of skincare does one need to see?

Especially when Josie is on, she slathers so much BB and lotions on she's a grease slick!

Honored Contributor

In today's economy, it makes NO sense to have vendors/companies spend money on transportation to the QVC studio.

If there is one thing Covid taught us, is that REMOTE anything can and does work.

Is it just as good?  Many don't think so...but I highly doubt anyone with good business sense will start spending money for studio trips.

Occasional Contributor

I agree with you that vendors don't need to be there right now. The cost & covid going up & down, doesn't make sense.

Esteemed Contributor

Personally, I would rather not see them on the screen. It becomes a contest of the host and the vendor talking over each other. Perhaps they can't hear each other due to a time delay. It adds nothing really to have the vendor stand there, or sit there and just talk about the item. To me, it seems to take away from the host showing and presenting the actual items. They no longer give measurements, show the item up close, or give details. It becomes more of how to wear it, how many of these they own, and how delightful we all look if we buy two or three of them.