Regular Contributor

was wonderful. Valerie was super relaxed and she got to talk. A lot. It was nice to see more of Valerie's personality and have her share info about herself such as saying fabric and ceramics are her weakness in life. The show flowed very nicely and it wasn't at a break neck pace like it usually is. I want to hear more about Val and her ideas not the host talking too much or time being taken up by phone testimonials which is normally the case.

Respected Contributor

Re: VPH show on QVC2

[ Edited ]

@Winter Holiday  I agree.  Valerie had an opportunity to describe her product, the testimonial calls that unnesecarily take a lot of valuable time were few, and the host kept her dialogue to a minimum to allow Valerie to speak.  These were all pleasant changes.

Honored Contributor

I find that I'm watching Q2 more than the other, I like to see different hosts.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

I keep hearing more and more about QVC2, but I don't have it available.  How is it different from the regular QVC?

Trusted Contributor

For some reason, I liked her show on QVC2 better. She had different  items  and it seamed more relaxed.