Honored Contributor

Can you please design more platinum clad Diamonique stud earrings in various shapes (cushion, assher, round, trillion, etc) in 4 Ct. ? The ones online are mostly round and jump from 3 Ct. tw to 6 Ct. tw. 

Thank you.

QVC Customer Care

Thank you for your suggestions @Shanus, our Buyers will appreciate them.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

Can you please design more platinum clad Diamonique stud earrings in various shapes (cushion, assher, round, trillion, etc) in 4 Ct. ? The ones online are mostly round and jump from 3 Ct. tw to 6 Ct. tw. 

Thank you.

I would love to see these studs with a high end back, like omega (like Judith does.)  QVC's cheapo findings always prevent their DMQ pieces from looking real.  And the posts need to be the thickness of a real pair of diamond earrings; another shortcut the Q takes.

Tova has a beautiful pair of stud earrings but they are a huge carat weight.  Perhaps they can offer them in two sizes.  It's my guess that many people would order them in a four carat weight (2 ct per ear) rather than the eight carat they now offer.

Esteemed Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

Thank you.

I would love to see these studs with a high end back, like omega (like Judith does.)  QVC's cheapo findings always prevent their DMQ pieces from looking real.  And the posts need to be the thickness of a real pair of diamond earrings; another shortcut the Q takes.

Tova has a beautiful pair of stud earrings but they are a huge carat weight.  Perhaps they can offer them in two sizes.  It's my guess that many people would order them in a four carat weight (2 ct per ear) rather than the eight carat they now offer.

@faeriemoon@Shanus

I agree, with the exception of a thicker post and that might be specific to me, as I simply cannot get them through my lobes.

The Judith studs I have and wear are lovely and I get loads of compliments.  However, the ones I really love are CZs from Nordstrom that were purchases made back in the 90s.  These are my go to, weighing in each around 2 carats - my guess.

The 2 carat per ear request is a spot-on request (with a higher end backing).  That size is simply wonderful for a stud.